Don't even bother playing singed anymore, RAWR bug rage!!!!!!

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-10-2009

Yeah, so sorry for the sensationalist title and post in GD, but I feel the need to bring this to the masses because that's the only way anything gets done around here. A few people already know about this, but basically, several skills in the game cause "dummy units" to spawn and then die. The problem is, combined with Alistar's Triumphant Roar, can lead to some major GAMEBREAKING imbalances.

The following is a video showing the most extreme instance I could find, Singed's poison trail. This pretty much allows any Locket/AP Alistar to keep his team at full HP, or, restricts Singed from using poison anywhere near Alistar. There are other cases of this happening (Nasus, Pirate) and in my opinion these are quite literally unacceptable. Through the grapevine I have heard the unofficial Riot response is that they can't fix it. Not good enough. I cant believe this hasn't earned an immediate hotfix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm9NJKzJmJA

Spread the word, abuse the bug, get Riot to fix this asap.

Tarion

11-10-2009

Well now, that is pretty ridiculous.

Bloog

11-10-2009

That's ****ed up.

Karrot

11-10-2009

Wow.

goofninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-10-2009

That's ****ed

Shizz

11-10-2009

That is a pretty bad bug. Time to play more Alistar!

Sudai

Recruiter

11-10-2009

Would this work with Singed and Alistar on a team or do the dummy units spawned by Singed count as dummy minions for the opposing team only? That would be a ridiculously broken team strat that would definitely call for Riot to fix it.

Frozt

The Council

11-10-2009

Yup. Probably the largest reason we lost that game, Luchen and Zeal. Alistar was just keeping their team at full hp even through out ulties and ****.

Cyatomorrow

11-10-2009

This has been known for some time.

As an Allistar player, I can't say I get the chance to abuse it too often, though.

Still, this should definitely be fixed. It certainly shouldn't be unfixable, from a programming standpoint.

warmonkey

11-10-2009

it's not often an issue, but yeah. wow. it is gamebreaking when it happens.

honestly, if you can't fix it just change allistar's heal ability.

12345 ... 10