Free 5v5 Tournament- Welcome to the Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shacgster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

We are hosting another event that will be limited to 16 teams. Prizes will be awarded to first place.

Price-FREE

Mode of Play- 5v5 Single Elimination Tournament

Team Size 5 members per team

Start Date Sun Apr 22, 1:00am Pacific time(12d 10h away)

Check-in Starts 30 min before start date (12:30am Pacific)

First place gets 5 dollars worth of Riot Points

Event Details
The tournament is a 5v5, single elimination, Summoners Rift, draft pick event. No minimal level required, just as long as you can play draft pick. Questions about event can be directed to loltourneys@live.com. To sign up for this event please visit loltourneys.webs.com. No late registration, be on time! The tournament price is free for this event!!

Shacgster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

bump it

LiChoYing

04-12-2012

so the team splits the $5?

VENIC3MENACE

04-17-2012

is it 5$ per player or 1$ per player

iFeed TONY

04-19-2012

is it too late to sign up for this tournament?

e Zinc

04-22-2012

Just played our team's first match and I have to say this tournament is really fun, and I'm looking forward to the tournament on May 26th from them as well.

If you like friendly competition, I recommend signing up because there's very frequent tournaments and it's really convenient.

(no they did not pay/tell me to post this, I just felt like sharing info with everybody)