is temmo viable in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DCTSXNoobs

04-24-2012

OKay I ddint want to read all the comments sorry if I re write something... OKay I started playing LoL 2 months ago ONLY played Teemo I see bunch of noobs going ap I laugh and say "hey teemo go top" if the other team also ahd one. Cause I go straight up ad, and he sucks.... Now I ahve not played him with his buffs cause I think he is probably op now... BUt yes you can play Teemo carry easy but you must always top.

Turtle Omega

04-24-2012

Teemo doesn't suck with AD. You just need to know how to build him. If you're solo top, start with boots 3 health potions, rush a wriggles, then go for frozen mallet. You'll be tanky enough that no one can take you out and you'll be laying out massive damage, along with an extreme advantage for dragon. AP Teemo is less viable in my opinion. He's like AP Shaco. For him to be effective, the enemy would have to be stupid.

Lord Zash

04-26-2012

If you go AP try to get them to chase you into bushes that have ur mushrooms in them. GG.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-27-2012

What I was trying to say he I go AD and rape.. BUT the champ sucks. THe patch made him a lil bit better so now he is balanced. but he used to suck. AD teemo is good. AP Teemo is noob, and sucks.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-27-2012

And But your AD build for Teemo sucks bro... I'm not gonna tell you mine cause I abrely NEVER die with it and can kill in about 4 hits.. Inless they are tnaks it is 10 or so. And I ahve almost full hp at end but yeah. Wriggles with teemo is pathetic :P I used to get the FM But Not no more once you play 100 or more games with him you kinda go pro with him and learn ^_^ and use that face for smileys all the time ^_^

krone6

04-28-2012

After last patch he's more op. atk spd boots>malady>wit's end>frozen mallet>bloodrazor>defensive item is my only build on him ever.. I am able to tank so well and have 1v3'ed before. (it was a close battle, i barely won, though only because i blinded the right person at the right time)

Indomitable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

ive been doing 3's with teemo with the following:

Nocturne at bot with heal and exhaust.
Shyv at bot with flash and exhaust.
and Me (teemo) soloing top with flash and exhaust/surge.

Honestly seems like a bad team comp to me but it works really well, had some very nice games with this. Note that i tend to build attack speed and ap, i seem to work better with an AP build rather than an AD build.

SkyBarracuda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2012

i usually play hybrid teemo in tt... is lich blade good for hybrid teemo?