Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scarra is Now Streaming Live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FishsauceXD

Recruiter

04-20-2012

I recommend watching Scarra's stream if you want some really good and solid advice on pretty much every AP mid in the game. Plus some insanely good gameplay.

Xx Gasai Yun0 xX

04-20-2012

Lol you have the same skin for hecarim lke me reaper omg love that skin

Matkatamiba

04-20-2012

Who gives a **** about Scarra when the game is on its last breath

Raggler

04-20-2012

Well for starters this game is about how you build your character and i believe this is the first game of fairness to alot of players amongst the world!!!!

I want a chance against some of these good guys i dont think there that much better or better then me from watch the highlights the only thing they got on me and my freinds is communication but i think if i had a chance to 3v3 someone that would be awsome!!!!

idk if league would be that good of a game to make that chance happen!!! im from america and let me tell you i want to rep america on this game i may be the worst or i may be really good but i can say half of the games i lost was because of others that dont know how to use champs to there abilitys!!!

email me something league to my email letting me know what you think

[email]czear20@gmail.com[/email]

xxALSAYMERxx

Recruiter

04-20-2012

the server have a buggggggggg

highrez

04-20-2012

By the way, you can't bump announcements, TheDisTuRb3D.

Theorycrafter

04-20-2012

It's interesting how the announcement correlates with the Diablo 3 Open beta for the weekend :P

Claudialicious

04-20-2012

So many people watching him because we can't play lol

Panolaucha

04-20-2012

29k viewers
Scarra played normal with v8 aphro hilarious match

Razyrous

04-20-2012

Scarra is an awesome broadcaster who answers a lot of chat questions regarding the game and ussually explains every move he does on his matches. It's a shame ranked is down atm