Ask the real troll....(Old trundle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheRealTroll

07-18-2013

(A summoner walks into trundles ice castle) "TRUNDLE YOU HAD BEEN MISSING FOR WEEKS WHERE ARE YOU!?" (smells air) 'This place reeks where is he?" (A club made of rock fell down on the icy floor. The image of a bulky troll with rotting flesh walk forward)...."Thought you could replace me huh?" (the summoner surprised stumbles back starring at the rotting troll) 'Heh..ill be taking my hut back now...or I might just go clubbing!"

(YUP TRUNDLE IS BACK AND ACTING LIKE A BAD***)

(sitting down in his chair) So im back... I've seen my 'replacement' do one of these ask and answer things so I decided to try it out myself! Now to you new summoners asking "Who is this fake?, What do you mean real troll?" Well I took some time to carve my story on this tablet. Enjoy!

Story start

Trolls have never been well-regarded beings of Valoran. Generally speaking, they are barbaric, cannibalistic, and sneaky. They are creatures relegated to the murky recesses of the world, hidden away from most intelligent beings. Despite their maleficent natures, however, the Ruhgosk never deserved the grisly fate that was visited upon them. Generations ago, a twisted necromancer known as Hakolin the Bonecrafter attempted to enslave the Ruhgosk tribe. These trolls are considerably more genteel than their ill-mannered brethren, although still uncouth by human standards. The Ruhgosk fought tooth and claw against the necromancer, ultimately driving him from their land. As a parting gift, Hakolin afflicted the trolls with a leprous disease, forever cursing the members of the tribe. The leprosy would have rotted their flesh away to nothing were it not for the trolls' natural ability to regenerate. Caught forever in a hideous rotting state, the Ruhgosk endured their curse while desperately in search of a cure. They never found one.

A wise Ruhgosk shaman learned that he could magically bind the disease to a single troll, provided that the troll could bear the weight of the entire tribe's curse upon himself. However, there was no such troll...until the birth of Trundle. His ability to regenerate was so profound that it appeared as if he did not carry the disease. As Trundle grew, he came to understand his gift and what it could do for his people. When he came of age, he took the curse from his tribe in a baptism of searing agony. Through the shaman's ritual, Trundle became a horrifying creature whose flesh constantly sloughs off his body, only to be re-grown in an unremitting cycle. He has joined the League of Legends in hopes of eventually finding someone who could dispel the heinous curse completely.

Story end

So now we get to the most hatted boring parts....THE RULES!
1: don't ask when stuff I would never know like when was my tribe made (trolls never know that stuff) Or what makes the sun fiery

2: Troll me if you dare! you'll be next on my 'Troll list'

3 If your hating something about me, Keep that rage in there and dump it somewhere else! I don't need to many people to add to the list.

Now all I can say TIME TO TROLL!!!!

Ebonmaw Dragon

07-18-2013

Best Troll ever:

Breakfast of Champions?

-Someone

Ask TheRealTroll

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Best Troll ever:

Breakfast of Champions?

-Someone
"Ahhh nothing like catching a lone wolf cooking over a fire and having some apples corved in honey and a mug of water to get clubbing quickly...and I carry some bones for later. only downside is if I got to refill my vase of honey."

Ms Annie Hastur

07-19-2013

Instant upvote. Good to have the real trundle. I don't much have an IC reason to post, but you've got my instant support ))

RayOfLight17

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Instant upvote. Good to have the real trundle. I don't much have an IC reason to post, but you've got my instant support ))
((404: Left Parenthesis Not Found))

To Trundle,

I cannot remember what your former title was. Also, what exactly is this "trolling?"

Sincerely,
Summoner Jim.

Ask TheRealTroll

07-19-2013

'Ah someone wishes to learn the art of trolling. Its simple just get people mad and annoyed and stuff...HOWEVER you never do something that will put to big of an effect on the person. Such as destroying something they made or ruining their day and making them cry. People don't take trolling to badly since what they do isn't to horrible and it often ends quickly. Oh and my title is The Cursed Troll."

Ask TheRealTroll

07-19-2013

(By the way guys I'm keeping the fact that Trundle got his remodel so if you think im the less bulky looking version you'll be wrong. So if you wish to ask how trundle got to strong and bulky, be my guest in fact 1ST PERSON TO ASK GETS A......I ASKED A QUESTION THAT THE PERSON WANTED TO BE ASKED COOKIE!.....Its mint chocolate chip. :3)

Ask TheRealTroll

07-20-2013

(trololobump)

Ms Annie Hastur

07-21-2013

You're still rotting though, right? Just beefier in size?))

Ask TheRealTroll

07-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
You're still rotting though, right? Just beefier in size?))
(yup still rotting...cursed to have my flesh fall off only for it to regenerate)