An angel in repose: Morgana's session

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-21-2012

So this is the home of the summoner who keeps asking to paint us champions naked huh? Sivir talks to herself as she pounds on the door. Hey! Open up. Im here for lil' Morgy... She chuckled at the petname.

st0pb0t

04-21-2012

"I mean, dear Veigar," Wrack began, standing back up and moving to greet his newest guest, "She is going to undress and I am going to paint her." Opening the door, he smiled at Sivir and greeted her as warmly as he had the others. "Welcome to my humble abode, honored Sivir!" Showing a surprisingly good ear despite his age, he leaned in and winked. "And yes, that's me. Speaking of which, I believe you're on my list..."

Princess Sivir

04-21-2012

"List to be asked or...?" She only grinned as she walked inside, taking a seat upon a table.

st0pb0t

04-21-2012

Shutting the door, the older summoner produced a rather lengthy check list from his pocket. "Well, I wouldn't want to offend by not asking. How rude would that make me?" He grinned and held a quill over Sivir's name. "Would you bare it all for the sake of art, Sivir?"

Ask WolfMan

04-22-2012

Warwick knocks on the door thrice, none too lightly. After all of 3 seconds he is bored of waiting and opens it, not bothering to be let in. He could smell several scents in the air, some new, others old yet familiar. It seemed that there were a fair few people here already, and several more that had been here before that.
He already spotted Sivir, conversing with an old man, doubtless the painter. "Pizza delivery" he joked, his blood-red eyes inspecting the layout of the summoner's house for himself. He'd heard about the painter, but he'd never thought this was something Morgana would be into.

Dear Morgana

04-22-2012

Morgana taps aether on the shoulder a little harder than necessary, digging her claws into his frail old shoulder.

"Ahem. One at a time."

Turning to face Sivir, her demeanor fades into happiness as she stretches out her arms to greet her friend.

"Sivir! So glad you could make it!"

She hears three knocks, but before she can open the door, Warwick barges. in, yelling something about pizza. She smiles, ignoring his rudeness.

"Hello, my dear lupine! I've missed you!"

Ask WolfMan

04-22-2012

"Morgana" Warwick's toothy grin widens when he sees the Fallen Angel. "Been far too long, I trust you're in good health?" He had the decency to be specific and not ask how she was. He doubted anyone wanted to ask that question if they valued their soul.

Ask Ahri

04-22-2012

Ahri arrived at the location listed in her invitation, wearing bandages around her chest. This was the first time she felt well enough to do much after the incident with the void seed. Seeing the door open, Ahri peeked in, noticing a decent amount of champions inside, and a summoner she did not recognize.
She walked in, and stood next to Warwick, greeting Morgana and the Summoner.

"Hello! The door was open so I just walked in... I hope you don't mind?" She smiled playfully. "So, you're the summoner that's painting Morgana? You have a nice house." Ahri fidgeted with her tails nervously, remembering the events of Shyvana's wedding.

"Ah there you are Morgana! Are you nervous?"

st0pb0t

04-22-2012

The older summoner smiled and greeted each new champion, then left to replenish the refreshments. He was quite inexperienced with hosting parties -- as this was quickly turning into -- but he'd do his best to accommodate all of Morgana's guests. After all, he was in no hurry to begin, and the company was nice.

AskPantheon

04-22-2012

Pantheon, trying to stay unnoticed, slips into the room and seats himself in a corner