An angel in repose: Morgana's session

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

04-21-2012

The sound of loud thundering can be heard. Udyr makes his way towards them, almost completely nude save for his characteristic pelts, along with a few fancy ones, wrapped around his neck and a precariously hanging loincloth made from "real" lion. Udyr glances at Miss Fortune and Veiger, his muscles rolling about him. His legs looked more like furry tree trunks, the veins in his arms outlining the bulging biceps and forearms. He barely has a neck from the sheer girth. His entire body was naturally hairy save, surprisingly, for his back. Raw power exuded from his very being.

Udyr looks down at the little yordle, "Are we to presume we are waiting?" He cracked his knuckles. The Summoner never gave Udyr details, and he wished to know when an appropriate date would be. He also wished to know if he should bring any of his numerous pelts. He brought his extensive collection so they may choose which would be most appropriate.

st0pb0t

04-21-2012

"Ah, I believe a few of your guests have arrived."

Rising, the summoner opens the door and merrily greets the three esteemed champions, allowing them access and his hospitality, just as he had Morgana.

"I trust you three know why you've been invited, yes?"

Dear Veigar

04-21-2012

Veigar hops up and down wildly, dropping the card in the process.

"Yes, yes, yes! We're here to discuss my plans for world domination!

...right?"

He glances at the wizened Summoner, and guffaws.

Ask Shyvana

04-21-2012

"No, Veigar." Shyvana said, walking up behind him. "Apparently, Morgana is being painted, and we've been invited to watch."

st0pb0t

04-21-2012

"I apologize that your plans for world conquest will not be realized in my home, honored Veigar," the elder summon said mirthfully. "No, as Lady Shyvana said, Morgana has requested you and a rather... larger number of others... to observe her being immortalized in art!"

Wrack made a dramatic skyward gesture to emphasize his point.

AskUdyr

04-21-2012

Udyr wiggled his lioncloth, "We are here to set a date for our own time, Summoner. If Morgana wishes for our presence to remain, she would only need to ask."

He takes a flexing pose, his muscles exploding in size. "And we wish to prepare beforehand what sort of pose you wish for us to take. If we are to be immortalized, we would like to prepare beforehand. Like slaughtering one's enemies, one must know what form to use."

Dear Morgana

04-21-2012

Morgana takes another sip of tea, idly waving the champions over.

"Welcome. I see that you've arrived early. Yes, Udyr, you can stay. No, Veigar, that's not what we're doing."

She turns and is mildly surprised to find Shyvana.

"You came!

You do realize Swain and Warwick will be here, right? Will that be a problem?

Also, where's Jax?"

((Aether, maybe you should visit the threads of the people who haven't shown up to invite them here, or something. Sorry.))

Dear Veigar

04-21-2012

"****it! I thought that's what we were here for!"

He pauses, tilting his head to one side in confusion.

"What-what do you mean, 'Immortalized in art'?

Are you going to mummify her?

OOH, I'D LOVE TO WATCH THAT!"

st0pb0t

04-21-2012

((Can do. I'm not sure if they're all still active, though. I'll try to wrangle up as many as I can.))

Dear Morgana

04-21-2012

((Thanks. I know Swain, Sivir, Warwick, Ahri, Pantheon, and Sona are active. No Cass thread, and Kat's been missing for a while...))

12345612 ... 33