A Day in Bandle City [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

Poppy shakes her head, quickly running through the smokescreen protecting her eyes with her shield at the spot she last saw Veigar at, trying to ram the physically frail yordle headon.

PuniMage

08-25-2012

As the smokescreen fade the sight of the mother-ship was still there and with Veigar on his back as Poppy ram Veigar to the ship.

Veigar saw the ship was still there and cursed "ARGGGG The device didn't work and now I have Poppy to deal with, but NO MATTER I WILL JUST MAKE HUGE DAMAGE TO THE CITY THEN!".

As Veigar said that he gets up and summons a dark cloud and all sudden it start raining dark matters

"HEHEHEHEHHEHE".

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

"Get the summoners from the academy in the city to protect the citizens from the magic!"

Poppy yells to the guards, grabbing Veigar by his collar with her shield-hand and smashing him harshly against the ground. She then smashes Whomper into the ground right next to his head.

"You are outmatched Veigar."

The guards run to Yordle Junior Summoner's League, the instructors of the facility quickly running outside and creating protective shields around the City, only a few dark matters getting through.

PuniMage

08-25-2012

Looking at the protective shield Veigar knew only one thing to do
GETTING OUT THERE
Barely able to move his hand Veigar pulls balloons from his jacket filled with dark energy

As the balloons lift him up he curse "THIS WON'T BE THE LAST TIME I WILL BE Bac........*cough* arggg my body....". and begins to he hoped to float to his base.

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

Seeing that balloons, Poppy grabs Veigar's leg and yanks down hard. She launches Whomper towards his stomach.
"If it was up to me, you would die right here for your actions against our kind Veigar. But the League requires you alive, so I shall work by their rules."

PuniMage

08-25-2012

"Arggg....YOU...will...a.ll...pay...".
And just like that Veigar is unconscious waiting to see what will happen to him.
(( What will happen to me anyways?))

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

((Probably just sent to the League to be interviewed and perhaps punished. Nothing more. ))

Poppy pulls Veigar's unconscious figure up, handing him over to the summoner instructors.
"I believe it would probably be wise to send him to the Institute for the procedures meant for situations like this, correct?"
One of the instructors nods at Poppy while the others teleport Veigar to the league, one of them following with a teleport of his own to explain the situation to the officials at the Institute.

PuniMage

08-25-2012

((Right.. >.> so this ends it or am going to another thread?))

Iron Ambássador

08-25-2012

((This ends it. There is no real thread for the League itself oddly enough. You can continue in your thread as the questions come and such. Different timelines and all so that he is already released from custody and back to answering ))

PuniMage

08-25-2012

((alright we will go for that))