A Day in Bandle City [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkymado

04-20-2012

Pink sits on a bench with another yordle, staring intently at the fountain.

"I'm serious, Chalc! I SWEAR Fizz was right there!" She points all around the fountain in a sweeping motion. "He ran right across the plaza and dove into the fountain!"

(( hydrooo let's bump this thread ))

Ask Fizz

04-20-2012

((Whoops, forgot about this.))
Fizz remains still, carefully as to not move his earring.
"...when I find that summoner..."

HydroKyogre

04-20-2012

Chalcedon swings his legs back and forth. "That's ridiculous! You know first-hand that Fizz hates hugs. Why would he even be here?"

Pinkymado

04-20-2012

Pink crosses her arms. "Well, I KNOW I saw him. Hey, what was the deal with that wall? I wish they would have left the writing there. I thought it looked nice."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

((Its just too bad that the one Yordle character I have was used in a RP that was set several thousand years in the past... Maybe its time to work up another one....))

Necromonger

04-20-2012

((Ah what the hey. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1060 and http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1119 ))

"We're here! We're here!" Ashthrid exclaimed as she entered the city of cute little furballs she read about. She appeared to be alone, which would be compounded by her talking to nobody. Slightly dirty, wearing rags and holding a piece of branch like a staff, she seemed to be some kind of street urchin who had an imaginary friend.

To those who possessed Witch Sight though, this was far from the truth. The girl radiated the frosty presence of Frejlord, as well as another being who stayed in the near realm.

((I just realized I don't know how Yordle bystanders react to a... lost human child. Ideas? Call child services? ))

She was very quick to browse the food stalls. Pies and stews aplenty drew her nose and appetite, and when some of the adult yordles spotted her eating food on display at an outdoor cafe they moved in... which was grossly misunderstood as the girl grew more excited as furry little creatures in cute police uniforms approached her. She giggled and went to hug them- even a 10 year old child was already taller than yordles, and eventually the city block was blanketed with snow, and would be consumed in what would be known as...

... the Frost Child Incident.

Pinkymado

04-20-2012

"Whoa, look! It's snowing again! And the cops are investigating it AGAIN! Man, you think they would have caught the clouds already."

SuperMan Pix

04-20-2012

"It is indeed a weird sight" a yordle guard thought when he saw a female yordle wearing a top hat, a purple mustache and a suit while followed by what looks like a butterfly wearing a similar top hat and mustache
The girls walks up to the gate guard and he starts with the standard greeting and procedure

"Greeting to Bandle City! City of Yordles! Home of the mother ship yaddayaddayadda..."

the is the Guard's 5th straight hour of standing erect in front of the city, and shift will be over in 5 minutes
"Please state your name and purpose for being here for the log book"
he mumbles to himself
"and so I can finally eat..."

The costumed yordle girl begins to speak in a surprisingly low voice....for a yordle

MY uh- NAME is Lu...thor. YEA! Luthor and this is my companion PIX...IMILLION! Piximillion!
we are HERE to create havoc- i mean sculptures...yea sculptures...for the Art Center.

The guard stares at the girl for a second and thinks to himself:

"this person is a little weird...maybe i should question her more-"

a beeping sound is eminated form the guards watch.

"oh THANK THE MOTHERSHIP ITS OVER!!! this is the LAST time i'm taking someone else's shift on top of my own just because HE wants to go on a date!

The guard looks at the Yordle Girl

OK! i put you in the log! please have a GREAT time in BANDLE CITY!!!

the guard rushes into the city in relief
on the stone walls of the house the guard was situated in was a poster with the pictures of both Veiger and Lulu on it as well as instructions that tell the reader to call the Megling Commandos and the Scouts of the Mothership if these two were found in city walls

The mustachioed Lady and "Butterfly" slowly make their way in to the city, the lady having a wicked smile on her face

...oh somethings telling me that i WILL have a GREAT time here...

Ask Fizz

04-20-2012

Fizz peers out from the fountain as it starts snowing, taking the distraction as a moment to run.

HydroKyogre

04-20-2012

"No, they said they were on the lookout for any suspicious-looking particles of ice." Chalcedon scratches his head as he watches the small army of guards crowd the eatery.