Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoes a good counter to Kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BP Jester

04-21-2012

Quote:
Hughes De Payens:
From my experience, whenever he's not banned he just hits level 6 then goes and ganks other lanes if he can't get ahead in yours. Usually he chooses bottom lane, destroys them, comes back with a few kills and then destroys mid.

That can be easily fixed by calling Mia fast and having your team ward properly. Wards are a huge bane to any AP mid that relies on ganks to snowball. If your team doesn't understand the concept of warding then sorry to hear that. You should make it adamant at the start of the game that they need wards if they don't want to die to Kass.

EzraTwitch

04-21-2012

Any AD. . .

BadNewsBobby

04-22-2012

Galio. His passive allows you to stack MR while not sacrificing burst damage and farm ability. Basically Galio takes Kassidan out of the game completely and with a flash ult, ganks mid are very feasible because he won't be able to flash away

DavidiusMaximus

04-22-2012

3rd page and no mention of gp? Sad. He litteraly destroys Kassadin. I have yet to not dominate my lane as gp vs kassadin.

Felix67

04-22-2012

Half of the posters here havent even laned against kass.The other half have laned total noob kassadins.You even called morgana for counter for christ xD...do u even know how much mana she will waste on those shields?morg is breakfast.
You need magic resist for kass.Immediately.Also you need equally sustained pokes to keep him at the same health as you.So better grab a chalice or catalyst if you use mana.Early banshees is must,just like leblank.Just try not to feed until you get core items.

jetpotion

10-13-2012

Anything you can comeout on top.A harass ability with a range autoattack can our trade with his q ability.Running mr flats and avoids getting with true damage q can also comeout on top.

jetpotion

10-13-2012

Quote:
Felix67:
Half of the posters here havent even laned against kass.The other half have laned total noob kassadins.You even called morgana for counter for christ xD...do u even know how much mana she will waste on those shields?morg is breakfast.
You need magic resist for kass.Immediately.Also you need equally sustained pokes to keep him at the same health as you.So better grab a chalice or catalyst if you use mana.Early banshees is must,just like leblank.Just try not to feed until you get core items.

xDDDDDD you never played against a good player with kassadin. With kassadin most of the time I played against the ap mids they dont run mr flats so I just run sorc shoes and q their asses constantly.Btw even scarra has said this before, you need run mr blue flats on any natural ap mid that doesnt have mobility because you dont want to get instashotted.I even beat good kassadin with my kassadin because I simply ran mr flats.And yes morgana is a counter.Morgana will constantly sheild and sheild and sheild your harass until you are out of mana.