How to counter Teemo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alakith

04-20-2012

Yorick.

Also i find that he has trouble with anyone that can gap close and force him to fight in early levels, as most of them will out damage him even with blind.

He will win if you let him poke you over and over.

th3wolf619

07-25-2012

vladimir will beat teemo

Directw

07-25-2012

have your bruiser top switch with ap mid

FateEye

07-25-2012

teemo top counters ad melee, just pick a ap like vlad, kennon or rumblo

Gespent

07-25-2012

anyone counter teemo

Frozty Reap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Smite him

Ooeiooeioo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Yorick is by far the hardest top to beat or out farm in my experience playing teemo. Rumble, malphite and Sion are all strong versus him due to range, free shield and sustain/cc respectively.

Apoptosine

07-28-2013

Personally I have a good record against Teemo as none other than Nassus. I tend to get a Philo first item, so I have the manna and regen items already and some pots, usually 2 red and 1 blue, with a 9-18-3 Mastery split for more manna regen. This allows me to slow roast him when he comes at me, so the exchanges really wear him down and it's only a matter of a good whack to flash/smack him later. (Flash/ignite)

Don't get me wrong he's got nearly full reign the first few waves of creeps and I'll have to miss some CS here and there of course, but I will catch up and get my Gold Per and then farm the Q (Make sure you get those big minions with it--but don't lose an exchange over it). But the great thing is I've never ever had a Teemo make top lane his kingdom using Nassus. I can clear a shroom when I know he's not around and life steal my health back really fast. A few pink wards above and beyond my first few items are fairly easy.