How to counter Teemo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfmor

04-19-2012

I agree with Pantheon, he's blinded yet can still throw a spear in your face with perfect accuracy

NoOneRuIeZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Rumble, Pantheon, Vlad, Swain, Irelia, Renekton, and Tryndamere

Is that a good list? I think I'll try to Trynd/Irelia vs him

Arthius

04-19-2012

i'd go somebody who outrange him. personally id go urgot just because he can shield/slow and lock on with his q

Daesigil23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2012

gank him pre-6 to put him behind. teemo can't push waves very easily unless he gets wriggles or uses his shrooms so shoving the lane can put him behind in cs (be wary of ganks though). pink ward the river to clear his shrooms to allow your jungler to come and gank.

Mandible Claw

04-19-2012

Tryndamere? What? Teemo COUNTERS Tryndamere.

VerumVenari

04-19-2012

Sustain-y casters. Or high burst ones.

November Anon

04-19-2012

Nidalee (her spears outrange him and counteract his blind)
Pantheon (see above)
Anyone Bursty and who's a Mage (Veigar and Malzahar come to mind)

Basically, if you're taking your usual solo-top picks against Teemo, you're countering wrong. Teemo will eat Tryndamere alive with his blind, he'll eat Riven and anyone else who relies on autoattacking for their main burst. Basically, don't play AD against him unless you have some spell which bursts out damage when you're blind.

defleppardruelz

04-19-2012

definitely not irelia, teemo will destroy her unless she gets tons of ganks. he's pretty hard to counter actually, but gp you can usually turn it into a farm lane. vlad and swain are good choices, but besides panth, lee sin, and gp i wouldn't recommend an ad top. lee sin beats teemo in a straight up 1v1, but can be harassed out of lane if he's not careful.

Ethri

04-20-2012

I have to agree with Pantheon. If I am playing as Teemo, all I can do is trade blows with him when I try to harass.

VanityFish

04-20-2012

vlad, kat, morde

i think alot of ap characters who can go top stomp him