What was your worst match and/or your best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutant539

04-19-2012

My Worst: I remember one time I had 3v5 match and the annie on our team really just sucked, I had 0/4 because I had to defend alone, and the entire other team was way over fed 5 min in....

My Best: I had this one game where the entire enemy team was afk except for Leblanc.

also, I recently had a really good game where everyone just worked well with eachother, our team was perfectely balanced (1 Tank, 1 Mage, 1 Assassin, 1 Carry, and 1 Fighter), and the enemy team really sucked

So, what was your worst game and/or your best match?

lolguy999

04-19-2012

Its not a 3 v 5 even if members in your team suck. As long as they're there and help deal dmg. They're part of the team and its people with attitudes like that sometimes that ruins the teamplay part of this game

Mutant539

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
Its not a 3 v 5 even if members in your team suck. As long as they're there and help deal dmg. They're part of the team and its people with attitudes like that sometimes that ruins the teamplay part of this game
3vs5 because 2 guys were afk.....

Shrapnel Edge

04-20-2012

My worst match was with feeders. Period.

But my best matches didn't have to do with the other team being bad and mine being good.
Both teams were closely matched and in the end the losing team (them) congratulated the winning team and vice versa. It was just really fun overall.
Those games are by far the best games because they remind me why I like playing LoL. :P

Mutant539

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzleberry View Post
My worst match was with feeders. Period.

But my best matches didn't have to do with the other team being bad and mine being good.
Both teams were closely matched and in the end the losing team (them) congratulated the winning team and vice versa. It was just really fun overall.
Those games are by far the best games because they remind me why I like playing LoL. :P
I agree, the tie games are always best

BaddieMcNoSkill

04-21-2012

I think I win the worst match. Our team was stomping and pushed all the way to the nexus and as I start hitting it my entire team surrenders. fking trolls.

Pill Popper

04-21-2012

Worst: any with a troll/leaver
Best: Ive won a few 3v5 (2 afk) games.

ADGarner

04-21-2012

My worst match? Well it was a long long time ago. Back when there were no bot games and the newbies really did play pvp matches in summoners rift. I liked Soraka and she was the best champion cause she could attack all the minions at once with out aiming. I knew that I needed the gold and Soraka was so good at getting ALL of it. The problem of course with farming this way was the pesky siege minion. He wouldn't die as quickly as the other minions but he seemed to always come about every minute. So of course I would take smite and save it just for him. I thought to myself "So clever not to give up any of the gold.".

So of course one day I'm playing a game and I'm getting a lot better at the game and my partners are too. Even my opponents started to understand how important it was to get the gold and I had to try harder to keep it all. I would go in to bottom lane and take all the farm and stay there all game. One day my team was losing pretty badly and they kept saying that this "Sora is trolling us so hard." I didn't really understand what they meant.

Eventually while my team died in center lane after I missed the timing on the wish spell I decided I would take out the bottom turret. To my teams amazement I smashed it fast and then got away with Ghost. They said in chat "This ****ing Sora built a rageblade".

Those jerks were so mean. Probably my worst game ever.

Chaos Rose Stein

04-23-2012

My worst would be when I was playing Twisted Fate, and after going 0/10 I decided to have some fun, so I sold all my items and got 35 wards, warded the enemy base by teleporting in it and having fun,
My overall score was 0/28/46

My best is going 57-2 with Pantheon on SR.