Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whenever I tab out, whether it's in full screen, windowed, or border less mode my League of Legends ALWAYS crashes. There are no exceptions to this, if its a split second or up to a minute I always see the game for about 5 seconds then it crashes and it gives me the bug report sender or whatever its called. I've tried playing around with my video settings, turned v-sync on and off multiple times and nothing has fixed it. I have re downloaded the game multiple times too, but it still does not fix it. Is this a bug or is my computer just unlucky?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

EDIT: If it helps to know at all, I can tab out of world of warcraft, warcraft 3 TFT, counterstrike, killing floor, and numerous other full screen games without disconnecting.