Ask Relaine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2012

(Just a little experiment, hence the lack of a smurf. If this is successful, I'll make one.)

...hello. I'm sure you're wondering who I am, seeing as how I'm not a champion, summoner, or janitor. Most people haven't given me a second thought, and the ones that did mostly assumed I was dead. Some days, I wish I was.

You may remember a pleading Ionian from the official story the Institute of War released, regarding Riven. We knew we were outnumbered, and so, we set a trap, and I was the bait. We knew those... animals would try to cut me down, or deliver me to Singed for some sick experiment. They came, and we struck.

...then, the melters came.

What happened next is a complete blur. All I know is I woke up the following day, with a congealing friend on top of me.

I've been trying to join the League, but the process is surprisingly complex. In the meantime, I decided to join the madness and create one of these things. Feel free to ask me whatever you wish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Are you sad that no one respects what you did enough to ask you a question yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-21-2012

Smooth, Raj. *laughs* But alright, I'll bite. What do you think about Riven now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajo101 View Post
Are you sad that no one respects what you did enough to ask you a question yet?
I didn't expect much of this. I doubt most people even remember who I am... besides, people want to hear things from their champions, not a random casualty of war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Smooth, Raj. *laughs* But alright, I'll bite. What do you think about Riven now?
...I don't know. She killed hundreds of Ionians. Even her being a nice girl doesn't change that. All I can say is that I'm glad she's seen the light, and what a despicable war machine Noxus has become. I can only hope she's the first of many.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlexAlderwood

Senior Member

04-21-2012

You said you wish to join the League. Were you planning on becoming a Summoner or a Champion? Is it vengeance against Noxus you're seeking?

I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm just a mid-level summoner, and yet there's nothing stopping me from picking someone like Singed and purposefully leading him to experience real death repeatedly as many times as I want. Food for thought, I suppose.

e-er, that is to say, it's against the summoner code to feed, but some of us are just really bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
You said you wish to join the League. Were you planning on becoming a Summoner or a Champion? Is it vengeance against Noxus you're seeking?

I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm just a mid-level summoner, and yet there's nothing stopping me from picking someone like Singed and purposefully leading him to experience real death repeatedly as many times as I want. Food for thought, I suppose.

e-er, that is to say, it's against the summoner code to feed, but some of us are just really bad.
I was hoping to join as a Champion, to ensure that Noxus will never again prevail. I do want vengeance, more than anything, but pure vengeance is not the Ionian way... that's why I wish to join the League. That way, when I kill those animals over and over, it won't be vengeance, it'll simply be a fulfillment of my contract.

Also, there are no bad summoners, only ones that chose a champion they don't synergize well with. Learn your strengths, and summon accordingly.