Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Completely broke the client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Arcy

04-19-2012

I am having an awful day and decided I'd go back to trying to get enough IP for Shyvana, so I started a bot game up.

I have a usb headset that has sort of a loose plug. It's known to wiggle free and Windows does a pretty good job of switching my audio to the speakers when that occurs.

Except in LoL, apparently. I shifted and it pulled loose and the entire game I played was bugged in various ways.

First Blood had just happened ingame. The notification never went away. Anything that'd have a sound cue was delayed by several seconds.

http://pastebin.com/LrrNNvQX This is the game log.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Arcy

04-19-2012

Sorry for the doublepost, but...

There are a TREMENDOUS amount of the following in all of the logs I have, though it seems to have gotten a lot worse recently. A log on the 15th has 74 occurences, just for health.cpp:

002248.204| 1117888.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| Assert Description: General hard assert occurred, game may crash!
002251.047| 1118168.0064kb| 280.0000kb added| ERROR| Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: C:\jenkins\workspace\New-Code-CI-LIVE\code\gameengine\Stats\Health.cpp