[Item Suggestion] Miyamo's Moonstone Flute

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Progenitor

07-19-2012

Still seems a bit op to me, u could not possibly stall a lane against this item, doing so would leave the enemy in a position to turn all the creeps against u when u go in to last hit or clear the wave under your tower. This item all by itself would change a MAJOR game play mechanic in high elo games where u stall lanes or keep creeps in large numbers near your tower so u can sit there in safety not afraid of being ganked.

2 reasons why this item should not exist

1 - minions hurt, being able to direct the focus of minons on people when they try to go in and last hit would be nasty, you would have to spec more into armor and defence to counter this item. no item currently requires people to spec into masteries/runes to counter it. Also once minions have chosen a target they remain on that target until there is a condition met to change this, 1 being that u move out of aggression range, 2 being that a champion attacks their allied champion with in their aggression range. so once you are the target of the minions they stick to u period, meaning you will litterally have to move away from them to stop them focusing you, denying you a lot of cs.

2 - when your lanes minions are attacking champions your lane stalls, because the enemy minions are attacking yours and yours arn't attacking theirs, this would make this item the one and only go to item for complete lane stalling control, not buying this would lead to the enemy being able to stall his lane on whim with minimal effort while hurting you a lot every minute while he sits back and reaps the benefits of high hp regen and reasonable mana regen and cooldown reductions + armor means he can come in a lot more often with his creeps lowering your hp to burst you while taking less damage from your minions because of the armor. all in all this item while not looking all that powerful at first would actually prove to be a gameplay mechanic changing item that is required by almost all solo laners as a mandatory item.

Edasich

08-04-2012

...?

Edasich

08-11-2012

What's the deal with the forums and trashing attachments? I mean I fixed the issue in the OP, but still...

Edasich

08-17-2012

Xela Syab

08-17-2012

My issue with the item is the aura, the reason why we can't have both mana and health regen auras is because of Soul Shroud and Iron Solari Locket. Pretty much they could stack this item with the other items and give high amounts of regen. It's not a bad item it's just that aura stacking is really a toxic gameplay element since supports can make 4 of their teammates OP with auras.