[Item Suggestion] Miyamo's Moonstone Flute

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazaan

Member

06-05-2012

That active seems a little pointless. If the minions are being targeted by a turret it most likely means they are stationary. So why give them movement speed? It is hard to come up with an active effect when there are already so many. You don't want to stack with previous items. Otherwise they effects might become broken. My suggestion for an active effect would be a slight debuff of armor and mr in an aoe. Kind of like Starks. (Unique Active): Reduced the Armor and Magic Resist of enemy champs by 10 for 8 seconds. (80 second cooldown).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaan View Post
That active seems a little pointless. If the minions are being targeted by a turret it most likely means they are stationary. So why give them movement speed? It is hard to come up with an active effect when there are already so many. You don't want to stack with previous items. Otherwise they effects might become broken. My suggestion for an active effect would be a slight debuff of armor and mr in an aoe. Kind of like Starks. (Unique Active): Reduced the Armor and Magic Resist of enemy champs by 10 for 8 seconds. (80 second cooldown).
I don't think so; it seems to be a bit like Aegis of the Legion in reverse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Progenitor

Senior Member

06-07-2012

personally this item would be a pain in the ass. when someone like mordekaiser gets this he will push your lane to your turret then force your minions to attack you when ever you go in to cs.... this item will make fast clearing heroes like morde/karthus/morg.. etc into rediculus unwinable lanes due to the fact they u will be forced under your never able to cs without getting raped by your own minions... not a good idea at all.

then you have.... the super minions scenario, late game the enemy are fighting the super minions/creeps taking damage to save base turrets when at a click of a button u can make said creeps ignore them and kill base turrets or nexus. uh .... why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

Senior Member

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor View Post
personally this item would be a pain in the ass. when someone like mordekaiser gets this he will push your lane to your turret then force your minions to attack you when ever you go in to cs.... this item will make fast clearing heroes like morde/karthus/morg.. etc into rediculus unwinable lanes due to the fact they u will be forced under your never able to cs without getting raped by your own minions... not a good idea at all.
Actually, the active only works for allied minions. Just thought I should let you know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

Senior Member

07-05-2012

...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzito6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2012

good imagination


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzito6900 View Post
good imagination
Ah, thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Nerevar

Senior Member

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
Miyamo's Moonstone Flute
7th revision

Attachment 424648

Item Cost: 2600g (790g)
Sell Value: 1800g
Recipe: Amplifying Tome, Emblem of Valor, Mana Manipulator
Effects: +35 Ability Power, +35 armor
Unique Passive: +10% cooldown reduction
Unique Aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20 health regen per 5 and +12 mana regen per 5
Unique Active: Nearby allied minions target a targeted enemy unit or structure and have +2 movement speed for 5 seconds. (60 second cooldown)

Lore
During his spare time, Summoner Issun Miyamo, a former Ionian refugee to Demacia, can often be seen playing his keepsake moonstone flute in solitude. When the flute was found to contain invigorating power for those who heard it with open minds, a councilor approached him and asked him to let her study the flute. Upon learning of its composition, she then asked for Miyamo's permission to mass produce the flute for League use. Miyamo agreed under the condition that the original flute remain in his possession. The resulting copies of Miyamo's flute are now inexpensive but reliable favorites among the League of Legends' more enlightened members.
I poked my head into this thread and saw the comments about mana burn. Mana burn is super stupid - but what about simply reducing mana regen of the enemy? Like, the flute reduces enemy mana regen up to 1050 range by 20 per 5? (down to a minimum 10 per 5 or something)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

Senior Member

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Nerevar View Post
I poked my head into this thread and saw the comments about mana burn. Mana burn is super stupid - but what about simply reducing mana regen of the enemy? Like, the flute reduces enemy mana regen up to 1050 range by 20 per 5? (down to a minimum 10 per 5 or something)
Mana regen reduction would be kind of pointless, especially against enemies that don't use it. Also, that mana burn effect was for earlier revisions of the item.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonicmonkeys

Senior Member

07-18-2012

This seems like it could actually be good on Lux and semi-support AP's...
I'm surprised :P