[Item Suggestion] Miyamo's Moonstone Flute

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

04-19-2012

structure gaining MOVEMENT SPEED????with that beside good everything...something more to do with mana manipulator

3mptylord

04-20-2012

You could always do a flat mana return. "On hit, you replenish 11 mana."... rather than a percentage, or mana burn.

The current active seems cool though. The cooldown is too long, I fear. 45-60 seconds, maybe?

Edasich

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Tomita View Post
structure gaining MOVEMENT SPEED????with that beside good everything...something more to do with mana manipulator
Structures don't gain movement speed; minions do.

Edasich

05-15-2012

Too long since a post appeared.

Bastilean

05-15-2012

This could potentially be a powerful item in certain circumstances that involves lots of allied minions and possibly a promote summoner spell. I love the Pied Piper motif of this item concept. Plus it's a support item. Good stuff.

lTHlCharizard

05-15-2012

The active I fear would be too unreliable, but the idea and concept is very interesting. It would prove to have very good pushing potential, but only during lane phase.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

This is interesting, I like the nice blend of armor, AP, and per-5 stats.
As for the active, it looks nice in theory but minion targetting isn't too effective by the time you have 2600g unless there are giant groups or super minions.
To remedy this, you could make it so the whistle can target an area OR a champion. All minions AND jungle mobs will drop aggro and begin walking towards it for 5s; if the target is targettable (champion/Tibbers/Heimerturrets/ShacoClone/Turret/Inhibitor etcetc), minions of the relevant alignment and jungle mobs will aggro that target until aggro is lost naturally.

Edasich

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestrinast View Post
This is interesting, I like the nice blend of armor, AP, and per-5 stats.
As for the active, it looks nice in theory but minion targetting isn't too effective by the time you have 2600g unless there are giant groups or super minions.
To remedy this, you could make it so the whistle can target an area OR a champion. All minions AND jungle mobs will drop aggro and begin walking towards it for 5s; if the target is targettable (champion/Tibbers/Heimerturrets/ShacoClone/Turret/Inhibitor etcetc), minions of the relevant alignment and jungle mobs will aggro that target until aggro is lost naturally.
Commanding jungle mobs might make the item too OP, especially if you use it on Baron Nashor.

The Blue Jelly

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastilean View Post
This could potentially be a powerful item in certain circumstances that involves lots of allied minions and possibly a promote summoner spell. I love the Pied Piper motif of this item concept. Plus it's a support item. Good stuff.
*Waves* The Pied Piper motif was my idea, though the execution was all this guy.

I'm liking this quite a bit. You defs have my support
Plus, might actually work as a viable alternative to my Sona's chalice (not as stronk of regen but still good regen) when I need more Armor than MR ^_^

Edasich

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Jelly View Post
*Waves* The Pied Piper motif was my idea, though the execution was all this guy.

I'm liking this quite a bit. You defs have my support
Plus, might actually work as a viable alternative to my Sona's chalice (not as stronk of regen but still good regen) when I need more Armor than MR ^_^
Thank you for giving me the idea, The Blue Jelly. I appreciate it greatly.