what do you think is the WORST dominion champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A single hat

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
I have run across her a few times in bot and haven't had much trouble keeping my point. Cho can't win vs Soraka, but I haven't lost it as him either.
If you don't win vs Soraka then Soraka wins vs you. Against Cho, I don't even need to save my ult for myself, I can just freeze the lane and send heals to my teammates, while big dinosaur voidman rams his head against the creeps.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaticBear View Post
I just gotta say, you have a very unique opinion.

What characters do you play frequently?

On topic, Viktor still has a wicked AoE stun.
i play Xerath, Ahri and Alistar frequently at bot but mostly Ahri..
ps: viktor's massive aoe stun is really nice, but it won't be of use against any character with a decent speed boost, Fiora and Teemo come to mind, Hecarm following close since his speed boost has a long cooldown and Udyr's bear stance just says eff-you Viktor, even if it slows them they can just activate their speed boost and pass across the field or just move sideways

Basoosh

04-20-2012

Urgot, Warwick, and Kassadin are pretty bad. I'm going to go with Rammus though. I was playing him the other day, had Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, and a Sanguine Blade and it was pretty difficult killing people. He's so squishy and his crowd control ability makes them attack you.

lbgsloan

04-20-2012

Sejuani gets my vote for worst champion overall in the game right now. Zilean has the same natural tankiness as Sej (ie NONE), however he can do his thing without having to charge into the enemy team. A lot the 'troll tier' SR champions all have homes on Dominion (ie Eve, Heimer, Karma), but Sej is just outclassed in every game mode. It doesn't help her that Riot released Sej 2.0 like a month later with Naut basically being the same champion, only better. The only other champion I'd say is nearly as useless is Kat. She needs perfect conditions to excel, and even then it's nothing that another assassin/AD caster couldn't have done just as well or better. It is beyond me how Riot continues to ignore her, the poster-girl for the game, for so long. Must not be popular in China.

Victor is heading towards 'worst AP' though, as Riot seems determined to ignore him as well. Is it really so hard to buff his yellow and blue augments so they're competitive with the red?

inFe eD

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Sejuani gets my vote for worst champion overall in the game right now. Zilean has the same natural tankiness as Sej (ie NONE), however he can do his thing without having to charge into the enemy team. A lot the 'troll tier' SR champions all have homes on Dominion (ie Eve, Heimer, Karma), but Sej is just outclassed in every game mode. It doesn't help her that Riot released Sej 2.0 like a month later with Naut basically being the same champion, only better. The only other champion I'd say is nearly as useless is Kat. She needs perfect conditions to excel, and even then it's nothing that another assassin/AD caster couldn't have done just as well or better. It is beyond me how Riot continues to ignore her, the poster-girl for the game, for so long. Must not be popular in China.

Victor is heading towards 'worst AP' though, as Riot seems determined to ignore him as well. Is it really so hard to buff his yellow and blue augments so they're competitive with the red?
Kat is fine if played well. There's a 2.3 elo player who literally only plays Katarina. Viktor's worst augment on Dominion, by far, is his red one.

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Viktor's worst augment on Dominion, by far, is his red one.
Crazy talk. Who needs tankyness or better CC on Dominion? DAMAGE ALL THE WAY!

Mister Omega

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Venus View Post
I haven't seen a lot of Nasus, but the ones I have seen don't do very well.
He seems pretty good to me. I play him every time he's free, and his ability to go toe to toe with champs like Yor, Heim, and Ryze bottom is remarkable, and even against champs he can't face directly he is extremely adept at keeping waves under control with his e, passive, and q. And lord help you if you dive a Nasus with his ult up on his own tower without at least 2 people...

Build him trinity+tank and he's a beast. He gets his ass totally kicked by Urgot though...unless you get the drop on him. He's mincemeat if you can get in close on him.

Imwetoddid

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrikane Hektor View Post
He seems pretty good to me. I play him every time he's free, and his ability to go toe to toe with champs like Yor, Heim, and Ryze bottom is remarkable, and even against champs he can't face directly he is extremely adept at keeping waves under control with his e, passive, and q. And lord help you if you dive a Nasus with his ult up on his own tower without at least 2 people...

Build him trinity+tank and he's a beast. He gets his ass totally kicked by Urgot though...unless you get the drop on him. He's mincemeat if you can get in close on him.

Mincemeat is a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices, and sometimes beef suet, beef, or venison. Originally, mincemeat always contained meat. -Wikipedia

Urgot is crab meat.

NeoMitchel

Recruiter

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
AP Lee Sin, AP Urgot, AP Shyvana, AP Yorick(?), AP Nocturne, AP Irelia, AP Twitch(???), AP Wukong, and any other built champ that focuses on that one move with the odd stat scaling.

Then again... ad malz makes me want to cry sometimes, so feel free to prove me wrong with any of those.
you forgot AP Garen

Panwar

04-20-2012

I don't own Sejuani but everytime I've used her on free weeks, I've done well. I build her tanky to start and then build into an Abyssal and Ryalai's . Her permafrost actually does good burst damage early game. She starts losing damage later, but she locks down targets very well and she's very tanky(I don't know what people are talking about). But as with most lock-down support/tanks you have to have a team to capitalize on it.

She's not going to beat up Jax or Poppy herself, but she can certainly seriously mitigate the influence they have in a fight. I wouldn't pick her over Nunu, or Lulu if I wanted bad-ass mitigation and support. But part of that is also that I'm just not inspired by her lore aesthetics.

*edit*
I just realized that I own Nunu, Lulu, and Amumu. I hope I don't have some kind of weird fetish.