what do you think is the WORST dominion champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

i think Orianna, the buffs she got this patch are mainly a summonner's rifts buff, i've yet to run OOm as Ori in Dominion and the Nerfs done to her on the Xerath patch just outweight every buff she got after.

PS:Veigar and Karma are quite nice on Dominion, haven't had the opportunity to se the first one but got a friend that only plays him in Dominion, it's enough for instacombobursting gap closer champions before they gap close, but as hes ays: " if you don't time the full combo right, then you are screwed" , i've played AP karma on DOminion, she scales pretty well and is a nice supporter but i find myself wanting for more mantras that i can use.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

veigar is just... pointless. oh an aoe stun, ok annie has that too so why would you ever pick him if you wanted a mediocre mage? annie at least has tibbers who is very useful for 45 seconds

Elalya

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Nooo way. There is a lot of potential in all of them.

Anyway, I'd say Zilean. His lategame has never been all that impressive and his utility doesn't quite make up for it in Dom.
Pootsies would like to have a word with you. Even for standard play, infeed plays a really mean Zilean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
Then again... ad malz makes me want to cry sometimes, so feel free to prove me wrong with any of those.
Parky and Mollica would like to have some words with you.

Mainly Parky, though, because he's really angry (and can't grow facial hair).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Said it before, and I'll say it again. I've yet to seen Lulu win a game on either team (1800 elo pre-jabe close). Since that's still a small sample of games, I say Cho Gath. Not having stacks is a liability. Forget the spotlight. Never dying as Cho is great if you're dominating, but getting setback and not being able to recover is terrible.
...Yeah, Park isn't going to be happy with you in the slightest.

Imwetoddid

04-19-2012

Shaco.

Not that he is a terrible champion by himself, it's the players who make him the worst. It's painful to watch Shaco throw a shiv as his only contribution to a team fight and then proceed to blame everyone else for dying as he deceives away.

Rebonack

04-19-2012

Sej is bad, but I wouldn't say she's the worst.

That dubious distinction would go to Veigar.

Kiddalee

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
I think that's his point.

zionist shill

04-19-2012

The champion you are worst with?

DramaticBear

04-19-2012

I'd say Sej. I blame her chainmail bikini. AP Shaco might be worse.

Even Veiger forces the enemy team to not build AP or die.

Hugs From Momma

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Said it before, and I'll say it again. I've yet to seen Lulu win a game on either team (1800 elo pre-jabe close).
Lulu is bad? Whaaaaa?!?

Ahri all day

04-19-2012

It's kinda hard to say who's the worst, seeing as how dominion is so unbalanced, every champ has just about an equal chance to be useful.