what do you think is the WORST dominion champ

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stralucire

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Temptation to start playing Sejauni is rising with every post. I'll know who to blame if she turns out to actually be that terrible.
If you ever get the urge: the most success I've ever had with her was to build tanky-AP with CDR and Mpen, and play her like an assassin. Completely ignore that her W exists; leap walls with your charge, permafrost, then get out. It's pretty much her single modus operandi: tag, permafrost, leave.

Makestro

04-19-2012

sejuani hands down, never seen one win, ever.

Alex Dude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

well definitely gonna get flamed for this because people aren't allowed to have opinions but here goes...

Karma basically requires you to be on teamspeak because she depends too much on allies coordinating correctly and still has a cooldown issue anyway.
Katarina depends too much on being able to ult uninterrupted and usually easy to kill.
Leblanc doesn't have the same early game ownage and has the same late game problems in dominion as in SR (tankiness making her burst weak).
Nunu does well as a W-dispenser but I just find him meh.
I almost put Fiddlesticks on that list too, I find him to be easy to kill most of the time and life steal >>>> drain but his ult is good and so is his fear.
Sejuani you build as tanky and at least you have an AOE stun. Yes I know she is pretty horrid and cooldowns just bad just saying it's not a forgone conclusion.

So okay flame away and say how wrong I am just cause I want to make a bit of discussion instead of baaaaing like a sheep.

AlphaFerric

04-19-2012

AP Lee Sin, AP Urgot, AP Shyvana, AP Yorick(?), AP Nocturne, AP Irelia, AP Twitch(???), AP Wukong, and any other built champ that focuses on that one move with the odd stat scaling.

Then again... ad malz makes me want to cry sometimes, so feel free to prove me wrong with any of those.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

04-19-2012

Veigar with Sej as a close 2nd

Hékate

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Dude View Post
well definitely gonna get flamed for this because people aren't allowed to have opinions but here goes...

Karma basically requires you to be on teamspeak because she depends too much on allies coordinating correctly and still has a cooldown issue anyway.
Katarina depends too much on being able to ult uninterrupted and usually easy to kill.
Leblanc doesn't have the same early game ownage and has the same late game problems in dominion as in SR (tankiness making her burst weak).
Nunu does well as a W-dispenser but I just find him meh.
I almost put Fiddlesticks on that list too, I find him to be easy to kill most of the time and life steal >>>> drain but his ult is good and so is his fear.
Sejuani you build as tanky and at least you have an AOE stun. Yes I know she is pretty horrid and cooldowns just bad just saying it's not a forgone conclusion.

So okay flame away and say how wrong I am just cause I want to make a bit of discussion instead of baaaaing like a sheep.
People aren't being sheep about these champs, they're saying you're wrong based on experience. Karma used to be my main on Dom and I did pretty **** well with her in solo q. Tanky CDR Karma supports like a boss and is tough to kill. If you require teamspeak to make her work, then you need to practice. High skill cap =/= requires teamspeak/worst champ on dom.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Said it before, and I'll say it again. I've yet to seen Lulu win a game on either team (1800 elo pre-jabe close). Since that's still a small sample of games, I say Cho Gath. Not having stacks is a liability. Forget the spotlight. Never dying as Cho is great if you're dominating, but getting setback and not being able to recover is terrible.

Sauron

04-19-2012

In my opinion, Cho'Gath is in the worst place, but that's just my opinion. Sejuani is pretty far down there too but that's one we all know.

I played Veigar a bit and he's actually fairly decent as far as mages go. Definately not the "worst," though he could certainly use some help.

urmamasllama

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
In my opinion, Cho'Gath is in the worst place, but that's just my opinion. Sejuani is pretty far down there too but that's one we all know.

I played Veigar a bit and he's actually fairly decent as far as mages go. Definately not the "worst," though he could certainly use some help.
cho can wreck in bottom or hold his own at your below your elo

ZenithZephyr

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Said it before, and I'll say it again. I've yet to seen Lulu win a game on either team (1800 elo pre-jabe close). Since that's still a small sample of games, I say Cho Gath. Not having stacks is a liability. Forget the spotlight. Never dying as Cho is great if you're dominating, but getting setback and not being able to recover is terrible.
>Get downvoted.
>Watch Sauron agree.

123456 ... 7