Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot u are not transparent, please dont act like we are unjustified

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TT Dreadnaught

04-19-2012

Better nerf irelia
People need something they can beat top with eve

Pryotra

04-19-2012

Quote:
TeachezofPeachez:
It would be nice if they would just hire people that answer things on the forums. -.-

These people could just answer questions all day and let us know when problems are being fixed etc. As big as this game is, it needs more people to calm the masses.

Riot Ambassador program has been closed. Doubtful it will return. If it does, GIVE THEM THE INFORMATION TO ACTUALLY ANSWER US, OR YOU WILL GET ANOTHER THE BEARD SCENARIO!

Tatari

04-19-2012

Transparent =/= getting things done. Like every company, they are run by human beings that cannot please your every desire. However, they are pretty open about what they are focusing on to help out the community

Isopod

04-19-2012

All Riot had to do was create the gift before the event...

how2pley

04-19-2012

Why would Riot add features to their game? They rather have the player base act as ban bots, release heroes every week with skin bundles despite the negative impact that has on the longevity of the game and leave the old, rotten husks of terrible, underpowered, forgotten Champions in the game while being neglected on the off chance someone will waste some RP on the Champion/Skins.

Remember in beta when they talked about replays? Yeah, me too.

How long ago was that? I could learn to code and make a competent replay feature in the time since that promise they made.

IS1f58b8e5dc963b33a3512

04-19-2012

bump

Pryotra

04-19-2012

Quote:
how2pley:
Why would Riot add features to their game? They rather have the player base act as ban bots, release heroes every week with skin bundles despite the negative impact that has on the longevity of the game and leave the old, rotten husks of terrible, underpowered, forgotten Champions in the game while being neglected on the off chance someone will waste some RP on the Champion/Skins.

Remember in beta when they talked about replays? Yeah, me too.

How long ago was that? I could learn to code and make a competent replay feature in the time since that promise they made.

*cough*lolreplay*cough*

NiBlade

04-19-2012

bump

IS1f58b8e5dc963b33a3512

04-19-2012

Quote:
Isopod:
All Riot had to do was create the gift before the event...

pretty much.

Cryswar

04-19-2012

I... I'm upvoting an oracle elixir topic?

WELP time to go drink bleach. Maybe I'll use steel wool as a washcloth next time I shower so I can purge the filth from my body.