Did you find thse parts of the guide useful?

Yes - Please keep them coming 20 95.24%
No - Please email skizz@gameragetroll.com for suggestions. 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

]"Raise Your Elo" Guide - Part 1 & 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xskizzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Baron Timer Typo - Fixed to 7 Minutes

Changed Opponent to say team mate as originally intended.

Thanks for the input!! and share this with your friends that need some anger management classes haha.

Loreet

04-19-2012

This thread has so much information that I didn't know about before. Very helpful. Thanks for this.

Mi Ki Rhythm

04-20-2012

I agree, thank you for this post. It is so annoying when teammates are yelling at you, especially when you are stuck in an unfair lane match-up with no one willing to switch. I'm not level 30 yet, but I can see how your advice can come into play.

Edit: Even though I have yet to play ranked, I don't think you should make a claim that ELO hell does not exist. Sure you are matched up with people at your play level, but what if you keep getting stuck with a troll team due to bad luck? Your elo goes down. Lower elo results in more chances for your team and the enemy to have trolls. If bad luck continues, the trolls will always be on your team, thanks to Murphey's laws (if you believe in them). ~ad infinitum~

xskizzx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Ki Rhythm View Post
I agree, thank you for this post. It is so annoying when teammates are yelling at you, especially when you are stuck in an unfair lane match-up with no one willing to switch. I'm not level 30 yet, but I can see how your advice can come into play.

Edit: Even though I have yet to play ranked, I don't think you should make a claim that ELO hell does not exist. Sure you are matched up with people at your play level, but what if you keep getting stuck with a troll team due to bad luck? Your elo goes down. Lower elo results in more chances for your team and the enemy to have trolls. If bad luck continues, the trolls will always be on your team, thanks to Murphey's laws (if you believe in them). ~ad infinitum~
__________________________________________________ __

I do agree to some extent that you can get unlucky with a couple of bad teams. But my next article will be addressing the myth of ELO Hell more in dept and why people SHOULDN"T believe in ELO hell.

: ) But I totally understand where you are coming from..

When you think about it. When you play a game. You have to be in the mind set that you need to do everything you can get 5 people that are against you to lose ELO and help the 4 other people on your team to lose ELO.. You can't always succumb and gimp yourself by believing in ELO hell, because it will keep you blind as to the mistakes you make that are dragging your game down. Not everyone can be up in the 2k ELO range, but taking a few things from this I believe should make your playing experience a little better. I am hardly ever mad if I play really well, but our team chemistry didn't match up. Sometimes it's more than how many kills I get.