League of Hunger (Hunger Games)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

my only tripe with this is that you stole very specific story elements such as teemos death and the end/preparations.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

It was meant to be a parody, so the original plan was to use key moments to give call-backs to the original. I'm more than likely going to do a part 2, which will probably be it's own little version, and then part 3 maybe the uprising and the likes.

MajesticRaven

10-21-2012

Bump

Syclicient

05-02-2013

Bump

MajesticRaven

05-05-2013

Relevant because Part 2 is up now

Frost Archer

05-06-2013

Haha I like it an actually good crossover. I have to agree that the master Yi scene was pretty funny. At first, I figured that Garen would've been the Cato kind of person, so I didn't think that he would die so quickly. But the story made me realize, league des not have a free for all game type. I should be a custom option, like proving grounds. Thanks for the read!

P.s. Why do all of you have to insist Teemo is cute? (I'm being judgmental, since most girls say he's cute.) It's pretty much the same how you don't hear people saying.... Actually, I'm going to take that back....
But he's not cute!

whyudothattome

12-22-2013

So good but when teemo dies its so sad. Jannas so much like katniss.