Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can't close "champion info" if my screen isn't big enough

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relaayy

04-23-2012

bump

ConF1ictz

04-23-2012

mega bump, this caused me to have to quit a game because i never picked a champ

Riot World Peace

Associate QA Analyst

04-23-2012

We have a fix for this. Looks like there are some other bugs we want to fix, also. When those fixes are ready, they'll be rolled out all at once.

Edit: unfortunately, I couldn't get this into a hotfix. It'll be fixed in Varus. I'm sorry, everyone

bryanimre

04-23-2012

Quote:
Riot World Peace:
We have a fix for this. Looks like there are some other bugs we want to fix, also. When those fixes are ready, they'll be rolled out all at once.

Edit: unfortunately, I couldn't get this into a hotfix. It'll be fixed in Varus. I'm sorry, everyone

I have the same problem only it happens when I press my masteries in champ select. I have a habit of changing them before every match and its getting kinda annoying, could this get fixed as well plz?

Raeka

04-25-2012

Can we get our ELO back for the dodges? =/

Battle Artist

04-28-2012

im glad its going to get fixed i thought i was the only one with this problem.

Diabolus Miles

04-28-2012

Yep, this has been going on since the Hecarim patch. Any updates on whether or not it will be fixed?

YellowKittie

Recruiter

04-28-2012

bump