Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3150 IF Tanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freetugs

04-18-2012

I'm new to LoL and looking to buy a tank. I have 3150 points. I've played some HoN so I'm not learning the game.. halfway alright at it. Which characters would be a good choice for pure damage absorption (and decent dps) and what about a more supporty tank role?

Currently im looking at shen (not sure if hes 3150), and malphite. but im open to any good options and would like to hear a rundown of all of them.

Thank you in advance

ExecutionerK

04-18-2012

Rammus: "OK"

FlavenMan

04-19-2012

Malphite is only really good as a counterpick, so you probably don't want a tank that's only situational.

Shen is a good choice (especially cuz he's a friggin ninja) and as stated above, Rammus is good (although his recent nerfing has been significant).

Also, you can get Alistar free through the youtube promotion. I think he is used the most ATM out of all the tanks.

EDIT: Forgot the little guy. GET AMUMU. He rocks, and is cute as the ****ens.

edit: Really? cute as the d ickens is censored?

Powerstoned

04-19-2012

Singed is but 1350