Why Twisted Treeline is being ignored?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiryu 6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackCross View Post
No. Its stupid.
If its stupid why are you on the twisted treeline section of the forums?

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

it seem in 3v3s only brusiers win....

Alan MQ

05-01-2012

Bump

Alan MQ

05-03-2012

Bump

Niccias

05-03-2012

If they try to balance TT it could mess with the way SR is balanced and TT isnt even really looked at at a competitive level in LoL so theres no real reason to balance it.

xLIPx Cpn Hook

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccias View Post
If they try to balance TT it could mess with the way SR is balanced and TT isnt even really looked at at a competitive level in LoL so theres no real reason to balance it.
not at a competative level eh?
that explains why there are 3000 more rated teams of 3v3 than there are of 5v5...

not to mention there are tons of TT tournaments that are IMO more competative and more difficult than the 5v5 ones, both of which i have participated in several times.

Realyst

05-03-2012

Twisted Treeline has always been ignored, and will continue being ignored, because it makes Riot $0 dollars. If you haven't realized it by now, you haven't looked closely enough. The 5v5 tournaments rack up over $100k cash for major wins; hell Season 2 has a 5 million dollar prize pool. How much is the 3v3 prize pool? That's right, there is no prize pool. Consider 3v3 to be some niche game mod for League of Legends, because this map is never going to change, and there will never be any balance changes for it.

/Thread

Alan MQ

05-03-2012

Just close TT and no one will complaint anymore

Chake14u

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
it seem in 3v3s only brusiers win....
First off, I wanted to address this, it's really unfounded since I play Anivia all the time in TT (yes I know that it isnt recommended) and do quite well with her.
Second off!

The reason why TT is being ignored because they added that to feed smaller teams into that and now they didn't expect it to be big at all so they said "SCREW THIS"
paraphrasing of course, they didnt just leave it

Evidence why they are ignoring TT?
Look at the watch now in the main screen, see how many are TT
Does anybody notice how uneven the lasers are? Riot could easily fix the range on this
Has anyone else noticed almost NOTHING is red? Not a single forum I've looked at has a single red in it.

Alan MQ

05-06-2012

Bump