Why Twisted Treeline is being ignored?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alan MQ

04-19-2012

Why Twisted Treeline is being ignored?????

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Twisted Treeline is not being ignored. But most of Riots popularity stems from Summoner's Rift. Not going to stop me playing it though.

Deathcrow666

04-19-2012

I wish they would give TT Normal Draft. maybe a few tweaks. That said. TT is far better than SR or Dom. Wish reds would not neglect-it so.

FreakMarken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Exactly what others have said. TT is made for fun purposes ONLY, not balanced like 5v5, you cant balance multiple champ around different comps ( Blizzard showed that long ago)

Alan MQ

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakMarken View Post
Exactly what others have said. TT is made for fun purposes ONLY, not balanced like 5v5, you cant balance multiple champ around different comps ( Blizzard showed that long ago)
how about the unfairness of two side laser range? mid turrent to close to the laser which range can just shoot in their base.

We dont want balance but just want this to fix to BECOME FAIR~~~~~

Deathcrow666

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan MQ View Post
how about the unfairness of two side laser range? mid turrent to close to the laser which range can just shoot in their base.

We dont want balance but just want this to fix to BECOME FAIR~~~~~
Dude... TBH. Don't be stupid. If you claim to play the map as much as you "do" then by now you should have learned not to stick your nose that **** far. In other words, you should know better... I don't seem to have this issue of the laser that you speak of... Not since my scrub days on TT. I agree about the OP champs that tend to exploit this map and this is why I WISH they would give us Normal Draft. After playing so for long on this great map I learned ways to counter said champs Which has only made me a better player. And if I can't achieve that, well then I count my loses and move on.

TLDR: Play smarter.

I find my self having more of an issue not with OP champions but NEGATIVE summoners. They flat out suck the fun out of that map.

Alan MQ

04-22-2012

Riot can you show some love on TT as well as this thread.

Deathcrow666

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan MQ View Post
Riot can you show some love on TT as well as this thread.
Begging and groveling in such a manner will get you nothing, make your argument valid. If not you just become annoying. Kind of like you are now,

TheAngryMuskratt

04-22-2012

There is infinite amount of imbalance in all aspects of this game. I am almost willing to say dominion is the most balanced part of this game simply because some champs are so op that they can just dominate jungles with little to no effort outfarming anyone else

Deathcrow666

04-22-2012

Dom is the least balance out of all of them. Why do you think they created specific items and got rid of other ones?