Nerf Twitch Range For all that is SANE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonus

10-24-2009

He can stand outside ANYBODY's range including the towers and destroy them completely
I don't think this is intended to happen.

He can literally destroy towers and you have NO Chance to catch him as he can stealth away and just speed off into nowhere.

Something MUST be done about the Range of this filthy vermin

Proxus

10-24-2009

No. Twitch is easy to shut down.

Quit crying.

Aeonus

10-24-2009

.....You bring nothing to this BEGONE fool
Twitch Range is TOO much I'm standing on this FACT from now til forever.

Proxus

10-24-2009

The only thing that needs to "BEGONE" is this 100th stream of tears over something easily handled.

Aeonus

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus View Post
The only thing that needs to "BEGONE" is this 100th stream of tears over something easily handled.
And yet I'll keep standing by my point that he NEEDS a Range REDUX
You can say otherwise 100000000 times and 10000000000000000000000000 times I'll say REDUX

ben4zwin

10-24-2009

he definitely needs a little nerf, every time i see him he gets the most kills on his team and is the single defining factor that makes the team win. Stacking attack speed and crit on him is like invisible, poisonous, ranged master yi

Tweak

10-24-2009

He is getting a huge nerf come Monday. He is one of the ten dollar champions. Other than that he is fine as is.

Truhls

10-24-2009

lol so many whiners. try playing twitch in a competitive game if you think hes so good, or even a team with just 3 even semi decent players who actually know what they are doing. Twitch gets shut down so hard hes lucky to stay alive, let alone get a kill.

Aeonus

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
lol so many whiners. try playing twitch in a competitive game if you think hes so good, or even a team with just 3 even semi decent players who actually know what they are doing. Twitch gets shut down so hard hes lucky to stay alive, let alone get a kill.
Maybe the person in question just stinks outloud with Twitch
Even if you have a remote semblance of what he can do you can pwn due to his monster range

I ain't that great with Twitch and got most kills in a game and killed 3/4 of the turrets w/no problem

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2009

Take Malphite, Ultimate into Twitches face, Ground Slam and watch as he does pityful damage to you while killing himself if he keeps shooting you, or you killing him while hes slowed.