Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BananaSniper

Senior Member

08-09-2012

The strongest champion with 6 items would be jax. Full build jax would be strongest champion in 1v1 situations.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gespent

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
I know its a team game but i wanted to know who is the best 1v1 champion i know before jax was very difficult to fight agaisnt and same with trynda but sion and nasus when farmed are even more dangerous especially if the sion has bloodthirster on top of his ulti and the nasus when q well farmed and building full tanky with tri force. ww is also i think the best at lvl 1. But who do you think guys is the best late game if he can build according to the other champion and use whatever summoner spell?
late game full items .

aside from the carrys .

fizz . akali . morde .


(special mention to fizz. he is untochable, and can insta kill the enemy carry in a sec.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gespent

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
jax easily... fed jax vs fed anything else jax will most likely win

merc treads
trinity force
hextech gunblade
guinsoos rageblade
guardian angel
banshees veil

what are you going to do?
NASUS . easy as that . wither FTW


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david12341

Senior Member

08-09-2012

leblanc, kills you in the blink of an eye


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IbiEvacua

Member

08-09-2012

Brand I think could manage it. his early game with pillar harass is irritating, and if he manages to take reins of the lane, he'll get fed, and a fed brand makes things go pop. no time for stuns or out dps'ing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazy Kumquat

Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Pyro l Penguin View Post
Poppy's ultimate would do nothing during a 1v1 because the enemy that you cast it on is the only person that could hurt you. But since your doing a 1v1 then there is no other champion to cast your ultimate one.
That isn't true, poppy's ult also heavily increases her attack dmg vs her current target, say if she had 250 AD and she casts her ult, now she has 325 AD towards that target plus increased dmg on that target with her charge and devastating blow, 80% of the time I use her ult, it is to 1v1 tough champs like darius, irelia, and nasus, and it always ends with a kill, the other 20% is just for tower dive trolling :P...... Nothing pisses someone off more than getting tower dived at full hp, die, and watch their murderer run off with full hp still.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beastmanleeroy

Junior Member

08-09-2012

Only 2 mentions for Mordekaiser? Easily one of the best 1v1 champs. Full combo, even at <10% health and decimate a champ and turn a fight around. That is, after either WoTA or Gunblade is purchased.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMeleeUDrop

Junior Member

08-09-2012

I think a level 18 Talon with 5 Fully farmed bloodthirsters can burst down just about anyone 1v1. O.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayau

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Riven All her Cs its hard to trade with her if she takes flash/exaust another hard one is rammus he kils u wit teh taunt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMeleeUDrop View Post
I think a level 18 Talon with 5 Fully farmed bloodthirsters can burst down just about anyone 1v1. O.o
Armor.