Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathbykatana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Before they changed sivir I kicked butt 1 v 1 no one could stop me

BrokenHeartVerse

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingelf View Post
lets not forget summoner's as well. Someone just said sion, except i take ignite and dat sion all of a sudden isn't looking too scary with dat ult.
qss?

Danish Vikingz

07-01-2012

Cassiopeia no doubt.
She has crazy high sustained damage, as much as any AD well farmed.
She can literally kite forever with hitting Q all the time and a Miasma once in a while when needed and a damage + stun..
If played correctly, no one can 1vs1 her... But of course, not many will be able to land every single Q, especially against dudes with gap closers.

Darrens Summoner

07-01-2012

i'd say it is ryze

Asishen

07-01-2012

The best 1v1 would be Jax hands down for E ability that lets him stun right after his dodge timer is up. Then when you put that with the leap strike empower combo most people wont have a lot of health ,and his passive he gains a stack of relentless assault stacking up to a cap so he gains a huge percentage increase of attack sped ,but it get better hsi ultimate move he gains armor and magic resist plus every 3 basic attacks his third attack will do bonus magic damage.

Kuranto

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikor View Post
There's NOT a best 1v1 champ - I'll throw out a perfect example, who would in Cait vs. Rammus? I think if you asked a lot of really good players you'd get a ton of different answers - the best cait might able to beat the worst rammus, but the best rammus might be able to beat the worst cait.

It comes down to how well you understand the mechanics of the current champion you're playing, and how they work together or against the champ you are 1v1 against. The champion's ability is limited only by the ability of the person controlling it.

I see Warwick up there - if someone is playing WW, and they have played about 20 games with him. Even if he fights an Eve 1v1, if the person playing Eve has let's say 50 games with WW - I think the Eve will win against her WW opponent because they have a more thorough understanding of how that champion works, and as a result can counter him more effectively. Especially if you're opponent has never played the champion he's against himself lol.

Know your opponent, better than he knows himself - and you will be met with victory 90% of the time in any matchup 1v1, or at least not die lol.
You see? This man is my new best friend because he know s how the hell to play!
I want you I. My team and I'm adding you as a friend bro my names Kuranto :D

Mich567

07-01-2012

Well, here goes.
There is NO best 1v1 Champ. Any champion played well enough can beat another. It's all about skill and experience. Always the most important thing.
On the other hand, if two players have completely equal skill and equal experience fighting the other champion (which will almost never happen) then there are a multitude of champs that will excel. It depends on the champ you are fighting too, not just the champ you are playing. They all have strengths and weaknesses. Garen is great with his tankiness, silence, and overall DPS. I like Corki and ww too. Corki is just the ultimate damage dealer. WW is good early on with his ability to gain back health. There are so many champions you can talk about that it's impossible to map out the best matchups and "best" 1v1 champ without a great deal of experimentation. So, you be the judge yourself. Experiment, and you will learn by yourself.

Warmonster9

Recruiter

07-03-2012

I'd have to say it would depend on the player, the champion's biuld, and what stage of the game. If Garen goes top against Jax for example. Jax is a common top and can beat Garen fairly easily if the player has experience with Garen or knows how to counter Garen. Jax has a stun, dodge, and very long ability range so he can just hit once dodge stun and kite till cd are back up. But if Jax decides to not poke and kite Garen and does a standard 1v1 with him, Garen (if played correctly) can harrass and farm cs all he **** well pleases.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Ever seen an AD carry try to 1v1 rammus?

undead gman

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ever seen an AD carry try to 1v1 rammus?
I have and I won using kog'maw. Albeit he probably wasn't an intelligent rammus.