Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathLord7

04-19-2012

it depends who you are facing

I would chose warwick or anivia

Sasomaru

04-20-2012

Irelia destroy's people 1 vs 1.

Kr0ze

04-20-2012

Jax is probably the best 1v1 hero in a contest of straight up hit for hits. Then again any strong burst AP could decimate him.

BlanqBaron

04-20-2012

Basically there is no best 1v1 champion, it's the way you build your champion. For instance my friend was bs a Warwick his health regain was 200 and he dealer alot of damage, so he went to 1v1 but the Wariwick was too powerful, and so they decided the whole team would attack Warwick took a few tries but they managed to kill Warwick once, sad part they all died during the fight. This story means the player playing Warwick knew a good build. So everyone has a different opinion.

I have used a few champions but so far my favourite is Shaco, I bought him with RP, a good build for Shaco would be AP because when you 1v1 your AP is high so you can easily put down a jack-in-a-box to deal large damage and causing him to be feared stopping him from running away and hit him with a poison shiv, if that doesn't kill him the use deceive to your advantage.

DreamwalkerLin

04-20-2012

Grrr I vote for Tryd, he's already hard enough to take down as a 5 man team...

NutClump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2012

He means 1v1 as in a custom 1v1 game, i believe.
Custom 1v1 games have NO "best" champ, or anything. It is 50% dependant on the player, and 50% dependant on whose champ counters whose champ.

So, for all the ******* going "LeBlanc, Veigar, Tryn" only thinking about them when they are level 18, what about the first 15 mins of the game? I'm a super earlygame champ, lets say, lee sin, and i deny you all your farm as a measly veigar or leblanc. you are stuck with under 100 AP. what are you going to do when your full combo hits for 1/3 my health?

all about skill, counters, and knowledge.

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itztlacoliuhqui View Post
Sion.
Dat Ultimate.
Yes Sion is really good. But he is better to be played with someone who can stun or slow. For example Ashe or Panth. I find these two champs to work perfectly with Sion,.

vertoxz

04-23-2012

fear+drain+ulti*

Zogulol

04-23-2012

Captain Teemo.

the n lemon

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Pyro l Penguin View Post
Poppy's ultimate would do nothing during a 1v1 because the enemy that you cast it on is the only person that could hurt you. But since your doing a 1v1 then there is no other champion to cast your ultimate one.
it would give 20% damage buff to that target