Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheThomas2

01-30-2013

I would have said Jax, but yesterday I got outmatched by Fiddlesticks. He'll spin you in circles until you're dead.

JuiceLikeABauss

05-23-2014

Fed Nasus> Anyone Fed
His Q is Unlimited(we are looking at 1k+ damage to Infinity).
W Slows auto attackers/walkers/anyone like they are swimming in the water.
Lets forget that Insane Ultimate. If you have a couple BT on him he Heals nearly or all his total HP in one Q with a CD of 3 seconds. Unless you can kill em in those 2-3 seconds after you survive the 1st Q is the question. I'm talking a fully fed Nasus with CR reduction runes, AD, Lifesteal & a highly built up Q adding a total of 3k damage in one shot.

Dreamzlol

05-23-2014

fed nasus will do nothing to a teemo with swift boots + zephyr, wont lane a single Q, how can you beat something that you cant even touch?

pantheon 1v1 vs nasus the pantheon wont allow you to get any cs unless your willing to die for it.

honestly every champion has counters.

me personally if i knew it was purely a 1v1 situation, i'd prolly go with malz, morg, heimer, they will give me the ability to control the minion waves, and keep constant pressure while also having the ability to play safely from a distance, but then again those 3 i mentioned can also be counter'd by kass/talon/zed ect... so idk its tough

soursauce2

05-23-2014

i feel that jaxs is a very strong 1v1 but there is no best 1v1 it is how welll you play your champions

Aegys

05-23-2014

I think Fiora is pretty good.

RingOfFates

05-23-2014

Irelia is my fave 1v1 champion, good sustain, good gap closer, and that frost blade skin looks extremely sexy.

King Kappa

05-23-2014

Oh god that necro post