Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiņoRasta

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Nasus.. full tanky with trinity when q well farmed can beat any jax, ww, sion , trynda, rammus, poppy............... NO DISCUTION

Dizzy Dao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

I would like to say Yorick Full build

Klesss

12-13-2012

I'm gonna say Akali, with high AP and she can beat anyone, high damage and if you are getting damaged, u can cast W and recover a little bit, then strike again.

YourDrunkGranny

01-28-2013

lol it's yorick. He can win anyone. He has omen of war which does melee tons of damage, omen pestilence, which he can spam to poke and slow enemies and make them low on health constantly, omen of famine, which gives yorick health and with cd reduction (Frozen Heart or Ice born gauntlet) and manamune, not only does he lowers enemy's attack speed by 20 percent, such as vayne, jax, tristana, and teemo, he gets tons of armor (70-90 armor), 20 percent or 15 percent cd reduction. Now, he can't die thanks to omen of famine, he can slow u and long range attack with omen of pestilence, and he can slow enemies and spam his skills with maxed out mana items, cd reduction items, armor items, and magic resist items. I owned a ranked player jax with yorick, and I'm only level 28, he's was a 1100 elo ranked player who got pissed and challenged me. Anyone suggest who can beat that.

Danaous11

01-28-2013

Champions with ult's that make them un-targetable for a duration of time have a huge advantage in 1v1s, such as Fiora.

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

I would say some of the best would be, (assuming you're talking about 6 item builds)

Darius
Jax
Warwick
Sion

Treza

01-28-2013

jax or kayle gets my vote. theres very few champions who can go toe to toe with those champs with a full item build

K1nGJ4m3S

01-28-2013

I really like volibear. Get some attk spd and ult. Oh and dont forget about bite!

SirQueenPoopDogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

let's assume, it's in proving grounds, no minions, both champs are lvl 18, given 50k gold to buy whatever, no runes/masteries.

Mordekaiser would be a great choice. build AP, Mpen, and spell vamp. heal any damage they deal while dealing up to 60% of their HP yourself.

Ballzofire

01-28-2013

Jax. End of story. If your talking full built optimal items. Lv18s. Jax will win every single time. Esp if skill lv is equal. GG jax is op lol

Unless you count a nasus with his q farmed to infinity, but even then jax can kill him in one cd length of his q. Esp if jax uses his dodge on that q.