Who is the best 1v1 champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

cho beats cassiopia. shen beats cho. cassiopia beats shen.
so which one was the best 1v1?
yll be going in circles forever trying to answer this question
anyway building optimumly for 1v1 is a totally different thing than how champs *should* build

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-24-2012

Cho beats cass? How so? Cho builds tanky, cass just buys a void staff. Cho builds damage, Cass buys a rylai's and kites all day.

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Cho beats cass? How so? Cho builds tanky, cass just buys a void staff. Cho builds damage, Cass buys a rylai's and kites all day.
cho can build rylais also...anyway...flash dfg silence knockup feast dead cass. 4 seconds.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-24-2012

Cho can't spam enough spells. Also, if you flash, a Cass with good reactions is going to zhonya's immediately. Or ult. Or flash herself.

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-24-2012

I really think the people who have a lot of money can win because they can buy all the op characters. Honestly, if my parents would let me buy everything i wanted, I would be unstopable buti dont have the money.

Overall: RIOT should make all characters free for a week. That would be really kwel

artofjet

10-25-2012

a yi(equal items) or former rammus that was good

Soubi

10-25-2012

Def Leblanc <3

InChrisWeTrust

10-25-2012

Nocturne, He was made to be the best 1v1 champ. any champion lvl 18 with a full build cannot beat a nocturne lvl 18 with a full build.

MTY Nemesis

10-25-2012

Teemo D

Hichigo023

10-25-2012

I think udyr is a decent 1v1 because of his kit. Its like its meant to b for duelists but that's just my opinion