Why nidalee is bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InkogNegro

05-23-2014

Okay, so, i understand Nidalee is a highly contested pick. Her heals, poke, almost ungankableness are a valuable asset to...herself. thats it. too many times i see LCS games where the Nidalee will go 6 and 0 and yet still lose game. Why? because if you force a teamfight she is useless. if she hasnt landed any poke, you engage, sure your team might get hit by one spear, but all you have to do is force her into cougar form. I just watched the LMQ vs CLG game. sure nidalee was legendary at one point, but what did that do for them? i guarantee you if that was a syndra they would have won. if that was a leblanc they would have won. if that was a freaking malzahar they would have won. in most of those fights i saw nidalee throw ONE spear and immediately go into cougar form to run away because of yasuo/shyvanna dives. She needs a rework. she is too safe of a pick , and yet, if you dont siege and poke, she is useless. your thoughts?

PoisonedPeace

05-23-2014

lmq played the cheesiest champ in the game. CLG had little chance to begin with. Nid got a lot of dmg in on teamfights though. I dont think she is the reason they lost. Seraph on jax and double on sivir did really bad.

Teysa Karlovv

05-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
lmq played the cheesiest champ in the game. CLG had little chance to begin with. Nid got a lot of dmg in on teamfights though. I dont think she is the reason they lost. Seraph on jax and double on sivir did really bad.
Ya felt like Doublelift would have fared better as Vayne... And Seraph something... Tankier.

PoisonedPeace

05-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teysa Karlovv View Post
Ya felt like Doublelift would have fared better as Vayne... And Seraph something... Tankier.
I expected more from seraph but as far as doublelift, I have never liked sivir and they had no damage. I agree, vayne or even jinx would have been better.

King Kappa

05-23-2014

The reason you bring Nidalee is for siege/poke. It works well in a comp with strong disengage like Sivir. They just didn't play it right. LMQ never gave them an opportunity to siege or split because their top laner crushed, Link didn't do anything special mid and doublelift and vasilii were tied. If you can't force siege as nidalee then you lose and LMQ just outplayed.

If you don't think she's strong, look for games where Nidalee gets that long duration siege she wants and forces a back with one spear which allows for a 4v5 in which they can take turrets. That's nidalee's strength and you have to force people to play into it.