New Hecarim Bundles in the Upcoming Patch!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Ok.

Ruinousity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Perfect chance to add a 520 skin in the game that hasn't existed (not incl. price drops) for a while Riot considering how bland the skins are.

HalpMehPlayze

04-18-2012

Am I the only one getting an error when trying to buy RP...?

Epicn00b

04-18-2012

No
Just no.

InterfectorBeta

Recruiter

04-18-2012

The Varus skins better be better then this joke

Kazaan

04-18-2012

How hard is it to make a skin that unique and looks cool? Literally anything is possible. You just have to use your imagination Riot. Quit coming out with bland skins. I mean if you made the scythe bigger and more badass it would make the reaper skin 100x cooler. You could also make the blue flame effects red to give it a different feel than the original one. Seriously... I am disappointed.

sicdeath

04-18-2012

These are BLAH!!!!!

Tekrek

04-18-2012

Skins are too similar in game....could have made a fortune with a my little pony reference skin.

Socraph

04-18-2012

Honestly, that new should have came up earlier in the week... the patch is released since this morning and you announced the new bundle from the "upcoming patch". Most of that character have been release on the internet during the PAX so I don't know why you didnt tease us with that new before.

Pinwino

04-18-2012

Copy-Paste Skins

1234567 ... 12