Critique my Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yausser

04-18-2012

Item selection.

inFe eD

04-18-2012

Game 1: Berserker Greaves, double Warden's Mail, Frozen Mallet, Brutalizer.
Game 2: Ninja Tabi, Frozen Mallet, Veil.

READ THIS, adjust for Dominion, and you're set.

yausser

04-18-2012

Reading. Thanks!

Volandum

04-18-2012

Double Warden's sounds weird. Does the chance stack like Phage, where if you have two you get two rolls at the 25% chance?

I don't think I agree with the guide, dom bot has a lot of hard pushers and levelling Q first leaves Nasus with fairly low pushing power.

inFe eD

04-18-2012

That's one of the things you adapt. The guide's more to learn the very basics, and then you can experiment on your own to see what works.

SHOE788

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Double Warden's sounds weird. Does the chance stack like Phage, where if you have two you get two rolls at the 25% chance?

I don't think I agree with the guide, dom bot has a lot of hard pushers and levelling Q first leaves Nasus with fairly low pushing power.
Overall nasus is a fairly mediocre pick. Bottom lane he gets dominated by most laners and top lane he gets kited all day and can't build his Q to any sort of competitive level.

A much better pick if going top would be skarner.

yausser

04-18-2012

I don't know on the Warden's mail. The description doesn't say Unique and I am under the impression only Unique affects cannot be duplicated. I will admit the double purchase was not 100% thought out, I just wanted to get back in the fray.

Skarner: I won't lie, how the champ look factors into my desire to play them. I don't like Skarner. Heh.

Nasus was my first purchased Champ so a bit of nostalgia there, but I primarily play Leona and Volibear. I wouldn't mind getting some Kennen going, but I have issues landing his Q.

SHOE788

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yausser View Post
I don't know on the Warden's mail. The description doesn't say Unique and I am under the impression only Unique affects cannot be duplicated. I will admit the double purchase was not 100% thought out, I just wanted to get back in the fray.

Skarner: I won't lie, how the champ look factors into my desire to play them. I don't like Skarner. Heh.

Nasus was my first purchased Champ so a bit of nostalgia there, but I primarily play Leona and Volibear. I wouldn't mind getting some Kennen going, but I have issues landing his Q.
Out of all of those I'd say the most viable would be volibear. He suffers from kiting issues but is pretty competitive when built tanky dps versus some of the stronger picks.

Volandum

04-18-2012

I've been having quite a lot of success with Nasus, he's an exceptionally strong duellist and has safe wave-clearing/pushing and cap interruption with his E. Level this first, start boots ring, get your defensive items and Trinity Force. That's what inFe eD told me and it's been consistently effective.

yausser

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
I've been having quite a lot of success with Nasus, he's an exceptionally strong duellist and has safe wave-clearing/pushing and cap interruption with his E. Level this first, start boots ring, get your defensive items and Trinity Force. That's what inFe eD told me and it's been consistently effective.
I will give this a shot.

Ideally I am trying to put together a stable of five champs to alternate between, I get bored of playing same champ over and over.

Current roster: Leona, Volibear, Nasus, Ammumu, Swain**

**Never actually played him, hoping he shows up on free week someday.