change to the TT meta would be good?

agreed 35 76.09%
disagree 11 23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

USA to break the TT meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rwlnd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

as we all know the current meta for TT is 1 top 2 bot, but when you look at a 5s match you notice 2 bot right? the reason for that is because they are close so they can contest the dragon. it doesnt make much sense on 3s for the meta to be 2 bot 1 top since most of the farm and everything important in a 3s match (top jungle) is up top.

so here i say, i refuse to stick with 2 bot 1 top. it really makes no sense to me.

Turtle Omega

04-28-2012

I'd have to say no, it wouldn't work out.
The reasons I feel that there is one top, two bottom is because of how the map is designed. With the entrances to bottom, it is nearly impossible to gank a smart team, meanwhile, it is very easy to gank top lane. The reason that there are two bottom in 5s is because they need to be immediately available. The map is big, so if there are people up at top, then they'll never get to dragon in time. This isn't the same for 3s. If they try starting dragon, then you will easily be able to get up there in time. Now, since the map is designed specifically how it is, it would be easy to get caught up top. I just feel it is 1 top and 2 bot for a reason, and when you go 2 top 1 bot, it just doesn't work as well.

Lotus Guardian

04-28-2012

well the 1 top and 2 bot only works on low-elo and solo-q for whatever reason, now then anywhere else either find a jungler, or have 2 top, and your ap bot.

Sam

04-28-2012

^

Chaiyns

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShroom View Post
well the 1 top and 2 bot only works on low-elo and solo-q for whatever reason, now then anywhere else either find a jungler, or have 2 top, and your ap bot.
this

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShroom View Post
Someone had to say this, thanks bro

lirm

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlnd View Post
as we all know the current meta for TT is 1 top 2 bot.
Stopped reading here. All platinum TT players say the meta is 1 top 1 bot 1 jungle. I would beleive them over any rookie, any day.

TLF Ghosty

04-30-2012

3v3 should have 1 top 1 bot and 1 jungle anyway.
so do whatever you think will win you the game

Mr Pyotr

05-02-2012

since when is the 3v3 meta no jungler?

also running 2 top works if you are running a dual lane

Realyst

05-04-2012

2 top and 1 bot is a lot more reliable at low ELO, if only because low ELO players have no idea what to do against it. Have one of the top laners grab a Wriggles, and proceed to jungle asap. Sure you could have a jungler at level 1, sure the enemy might have a jungler at level 1, but with top 2 there is no early game risk, resulting is a higher win ratio for your games on average.

Bottom lane is entirely safe, even if its 1v2 most of the game, and with 2 on top, you cannot be ganked, regardless of team compositions. I think the biggest problem low ELO players have, is that they have no idea what to do during 1v2s and 2v1s in-lane early game, aside from warding and jungle control obviously.