How would you rank this build?

PERFECT-Best build seen for Kassadin 2 28.57%
GREAT-Awesome build, but needs maybe 1 item swap 2 28.57%
OK-Good Build, needs 2-3 item swaps. 2 28.57%
BAD-1 no good, needs 4-5 item swaps. 0 0%
WTF?-Needs complete overhaul on all slots 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

*Need Feedback*Ultimate Kassadin Hybride Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

I sat down at my laptop during a chemistry lecture and wound up pulling out a pencil, paper, and a calculator to create my own Kass build for the way i play him. i was sick of having ten year olds saying my build was troll when i did quite well. no more, for i have made what i think is a great build and one that i havent had many problems with, if any. I dont have a guide yet for step by step build, i only have starting and final. Starting: Regrowth Pendant and a mana pot. Kassadin has one of the worst early games and has such low sustainability. the pendant helped a lot more than a dorans ring. start with a point in null sphere then straight to nether blade. that blade is the key to his mana regen without having a lot of mana regen. His final Items are: Rabadons Deathcap, Lich Bane, Nashor's Tooth, Force of Nature(quiet down people), Archangel's Staff, and the boots are for the situation, i normally go ionian early then swap for mercury ttreads once ive gotten my other cooldowns, but i do keep the ionian most times honestly. Here are the important stats(ones actually changed) AP 537.16, Health/per:87.27, CD-R:42.37%, MS: 444.906, Mres: 136, Mana 1440(actually higher with archangel passive), AD is same but with Lich banes passive does an extra 500+, Mana/per: 52. some of these may be a little lower in game due to how u spec ur runes. this build makes him a true rift ninja with his AS and MS and with his cooldown its like un-nerfing his riftwalk. i would really like some feedback as i worked hard on this and have done my homework.
P.S. if youre going to say take out force of nature then please replace with another defense item, im not going for a glass cannon, im going for a Kass with sustain and bite. the 1 defense item is the key to this build otherwise, hes just a glass cannon.
P.P.S. i did post a poll with this hope it works it should be just a yes/no if its a good build or not.

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

Just realized i put Hybride in the title, my apologies

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

If you do vote in the poll i ask that you post why you made this decision, i meant to put the polls on voters visible but forgot and cant redo it. Im trying to reduce trolls. if u gave it a bad score and didnt post why, then ill just attribute it to a troll.

Amoc

04-18-2012

Kassadin is a mage. Don't build him hybrid. Why would you do that? What good does it do building Nashor's Tooth??? Nashor's Tooth is a noob trap even on hybrid champions. Putting it on a pure-mage is just dumb. He has no attack damage so why do you need to attack fast? Regrowth Pendant is a terrible starting item for Kassadin as well. Why not boots + 3 pots? That's more sustain for early game. You're playing Kassadin mid too, so you really don't have far to walk and going B isn't all that bad.

Force of Nature? Just no. No no no no. Your build has no health. Why FoN? You might as well throw in Atma's Impaler if you're going to do that....

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

Thanks for the input. I built him hybrid because of his passive, with the extra magic resist from Force of Nature he can survive some spells riftwalk in and deal massive damage very quickly due to his AS along with his abilities. The Nashors tooth is for AS, that little AP, and the CD. also the 10 mana regen is helpful. his base AD is fairly high for a mage and with nether blade after a silence and slow can rack up some great melee while getting mana back. Force of nature is also for that MS bonus. the faster Kass is the better.

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

I am looking to swap out Force of Nature though, i just dont have a great option yet. I was thinking Hextech Gunblade for the spell vamp to offset the lower health regen as well as put in some AD to make the AS more affective.

Amoc

04-18-2012

I'm not trying to be mean, but hybrid Kassadin is just really dumb. He doesn't have AD ratios on his abilities, and his ability kit is pretty much all offensive spells. By not maximizing his AP ratios, you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.

Kassadin is a burst mage/assassin. He excels at shutting down other mages and bursting them to death, much like Leblanc, with SPELLS. It makes about as much sense to build Kassadin as a hybrid as it does to build Leblanc that way. Nashor's tooth is really one of the worst items you could build on him. You don't need to attack fast. Who cares about attack speed when your attacks only tickle?

Balfourthejedi

04-18-2012

Youre not being mean, this is the feedback i was hoping for. I took out the force of nature and put in a hextech gunblade. and AD and AS are great for Kass. the AS is so he can regen mana which he desperately needs and i tried it on my last match and did well and could basically destroy ashe by riftwalking,s silencing pulsing and attacking. with my CD so high it was easy to riftwalk and cut up.