Ai Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

04-18-2012

since there isnt a forum for suggestions like this, ima just post it here. as the title says i think a ai jungler would be much appreciated for people looking to train for normal games to get a feeling for ganks and map awareness. i know its a little hard to do something like this on a game, but for the sake of training players, please :O

CorruptNemesis

04-18-2012

Just too hard to code. Theres no way they could setup an AI to be able to deal with counter jungling etc

Normal games don't matter anyway! Losses and ello are hidden so use them as your training for when you eventually go onto ranked or just to get more competitive.

YourMummu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

That would be pretty hard they need a human brain to do that, to think like us etc.

Gaarashatan

04-18-2012

what about he would gank the lane if they passed to far? idk, i know its hard but i think its possible

ADGarner

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptNemesis View Post
Just too hard to code. Theres no way they could setup an AI to be able to deal with counter jungling etc

Normal games don't matter anyway! Losses and ello are hidden so use them as your training for when you eventually go onto ranked or just to get more competitive.
Oh they could but you wouldn't like how they some how "knew" you were near their wraiths.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

I remember RIOT saying the were working on that, but as CorruptNemesis sais, it's hard to make.

Brettakisse

04-18-2012

As far as them knowing where you are, wouldn't that just help teach ppl to ward? Sure the ai might know where the wards are but make them ignore the wards and run through the vision anywas.

UbberTengen

04-23-2012

Just imagine a shaco bot counterjungling, tower diving and making newbies despair ಠ_ಠ