1350 Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bdrummerj

04-17-2012

Hey guys! I was wondering what is the best champion for 450 IP or 1350 IP? Or should I save more? Thanks!

CampingCarl3

04-17-2012

It depends on what type of champion type you enjoy playing. i.e. ap, ad, support, jungler, tank...

ScreamingSykes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Try to save more, but if you want you can buy Fiddle, Sion, Mundo or Tryn and play with them and see how that is going

tash456

04-18-2012

play MUNDO hes free and then buy him next week

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Morgana

MoneyForNothin

04-18-2012

Which ever 1350 you like the most.

Fatthang

04-18-2012

Personally, I would suggest saving more. But if you're that antsy (I know I was)

Then it depends on where your niche is.

FlavenMan

04-18-2012

Don't save up unless it's for runes or a specific champ you played in free week that you KNOW you will like.
There are plenty of absolutely amazing champs for 1350 or less. The following are just as good as any 6300 Champ

AD Carry - Ashe 450 IP, Tristana 1350 IP (but you can get her free)
Jungler - Mundo, Amumu, Warwick 1350 IP
Solo Top - Tryndamere, Jax, Garen, Nasus, Singed 1350 IP
AP Carry - Morgana 1350 Ip, Ryze 450 IP
Support - Soraka 450 IP, Alistar 1350 IP (but you can get him free too)

These are all champs that are very strong and are used at all levels, even by people who own all the champs.

I would personally recommend getting Ashe, Ryze and Soraka. Extremely cheap, and very good champs at any level, and easy to use.

Palmerfan

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavenMan View Post

I would personally recommend getting Ashe, Ryze and Soraka. Extremely cheap, and very good champs at any level, and easy to use.
Ashe, Ryze, and soraka also give you a good champ for 3 drastically different play styles. They are the definition of easy to learn, hard to master. I would not recommend starting with melee as they are significantly harder to play because of the fact that you have to get up close to kill.

jjjnmk

04-18-2012

I agree with all the above posts lol..

I myself recently picked up Nasus. He's an excellent solotop. If you're a newer player, champions like Nasus and Annie really help you with learning how to last hit.