Additional Rune Pages Available for Purchase!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admonished

08-10-2010

Hoping for customized masteries to soon follow.

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaZero View Post
Are you serious? This isn't convenience. It would be convenience if you could customize your page during champion selection. Right now, it's the power to be more versatile.
lol do u want riot to be around for a few years or no? they need money like all small business. Because of that I am willing to go and spend $20 to get 7 extra pages for my various builds

edit: lol @ everyone who downvotes the truth.

Rue

08-10-2010

This is relevant to my interests.

Synergy3

08-10-2010

You have to buy it?! FML.

RocketSlug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

Is the 7-page bundle a limited-time offer? I'd feel much more comfortable about it if that's not the case.

SOAD

08-10-2010

I have a suggestion how about some more Mastery pages (atleast 2) so we dont have to change them every single time we pick another char type

pvtpain66k

08-10-2010

I made a happy wee...

b4pdash

08-10-2010

at least they didnt charge for the minimap!

Pandemic21

08-10-2010

Seriously?

I have nothing else to say, other then the doomsayers who claim that Riot is getting more and more greedy, money hungry, and less loving of its players are beginning to be proven correct.

Gaald

08-10-2010

While I am glad the extra rune pages are finally here, Riot must be smoking crack if they think the IP/RP cost for the pages is reasonable. It's their game and they can do what they want but 20 bucks for the 7 page bundle is ridiculous and 6300 IP per single page is beyond absurd.

12345612 ... 18