Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Awesome comeback Story, 1-0 final score.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrFaust07

04-17-2012

I just played a game as Jarvan where I have internet issues and ended up being D/C'd for 6+ minutes of the game. I finally come back on and we're down by 150 points ish. And our Cho is d'c as well. So it had been a 3v5 game. Well we managed to harass and stay alive. They put us down to 1 to 135. And we came back and won it as 4v5. Most epic game i've played ever. Wish someone had recorded it, all I got was a SS though.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6397/epicgame.jpg

Northpaw

04-17-2012

Good job. Those games are always exciting. I had a game earlier today where we had 3 points left and the enemy team had 1 and each team held two points for several minutes before we captured a third and won.

Edit: I just realized that what I said could be confusing. When I said we held two points for several minutes I meant the towers or control points.

DrFaust07

04-17-2012

Definitely hard fought, my team did good without 2 of us there for part of the game.

Nastyclown1

04-17-2012

http://www.screencast.com/t/r9o2wJK3QM was really fun and epic!!!

Zavy

04-18-2012

The only 4v5 game I've won so far was a true rout. We beat them by north of 400 points. It was faaaaantastic.

(As a side note, I want to punch your Amumu in his stupid face.)