Csing supports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoogaloo

04-17-2012

What do I do with them, they piss me off

Maxijazz

04-17-2012

Get better at taking cs they are hitting.

lilbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoogaloo View Post
What do I do with them, they piss me off
Did they say they would get 0cs? If not. not their fault.

Hoogaloo

04-17-2012

He sat there in lane trying her very best to cs and ks.

Elder King Remus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

ask them to stop; I ks, and cs when i know my ranged is in the wrong position to finish it off or is at that very moment preoccupied.

considering support attack damage is usually low (minus sona), the ad should be getting it anyways.

for ks'ing, really, who cares? support secured the kill, sometimes i silence (soraka) to prevent a flash/heal away mere ms after the ad bursts one more time and it gets in, did i do it on purpose? no, but i also don't do absolutely nothing just to silence ks.

Also it's not stated in the rules that support can't get kills, you still got the assist and if you did 90% of the dmg, you got a fair chunk of gold as well... could it have been more? sure, but frankly support have the lowest gold income til late when the gp/5 are making decent bank. you want more wards without the support possibly falling behind in aura gear? well now your support has no excuse not to buy them.

Hoogaloo

04-17-2012

In this case she just bought rylais and rod of ages. and other tanky ap carry items (sona

Oldboysan

04-17-2012

i think the worst thing is the fact that those supports dont just last hit but keep auto attacking pushing your lane, as an ad carry you should be able to get almost all the cs from them, but having them push your lane and then getting ganked is even worse.

Noshamwow

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbit View Post
Did they say they would get 0cs? If not. not their fault.
I love trying to get 0 cs as support. Instead of last hitting my trick is not last hit and help my AD carry clean up the lane when needed.

Quick Rawr

04-17-2012

Play support yourself, problem solved.

I do have this problem from time to time, but it is very rare (happened maybe twice ever).
If you're having this problem often enough that you have to make a thread about it, then you are probably one of those "AD only" guys?

Hoogaloo

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Play support yourself, problem solved.

I do have this problem from time to time, but it is very rare (happened maybe twice ever).
If you're having this problem often enough that you have to make a thread about it, then you are probably one of those "AD only" guys?
I was last pick and they made me ad ( I still did well but sona was flaming me so hard.)