Need a jungler for 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kjamez

04-16-2012

Looking for a pretty good jungler for 3s

MrSlipperHat

04-17-2012

you don't jungle in 3s until late game and then its pretty much free for all.

frisch

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlipperHat View Post
you don't jungle in 3s until late game and then its pretty much free for all.
This. Rather have 2 bot and one of them gank top if needed. If top gets fed he ganks bot.

Koldheartedjsp

04-17-2012

2 posters above me are bad at this game

Emberflash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Lee Sin, Udyr, Nocturne, Riven, possibly GP. Pick one from those, and you can't really go wrong.

frisch

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
2 posters above me are bad at this game
It's cool that you are just defining us as bad without any argumentation. Please finish your 5th grade before posting again.

@OP check some high elo ranked Twisted Treeline videos on youtube. You will see that they are not going for 2 solo lanes + jungler.

Wacky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

the people who said to not jungle.... clearly have no idea what there talking about.... enjoy late game when your top lane is farmed and your 2 bottom lane are half farmed due to splitting CS... jungling in 3s is key just like jungling in 5v5 its needed.... unless you prefer to have 1 champ farmed n the rest still set for early game

frisch

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacky View Post
the people who said to not jungle.... clearly have no idea what there talking about.... enjoy late game when your top lane is farmed and your 2 bottom lane are half farmed due to splitting CS... jungling in 3s is key just like jungling in 5v5 its needed.... unless you prefer to have 1 champ farmed n the rest still set for early game
No. Ganking in 3s is key. Enjoy ending up 0/8 while everyone on my team is 4 levels ahead of you and your whole team.

Due to the small size of the map, ganking is more viable than jungling.

When my friend get's to lvl 30 we will start playing ranked and we will climb up the ladder higher than you will ever get.

Wacky

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisch View Post
No. Ganking in 3s is key. Enjoy ending up 0/8 while everyone on my team is 4 levels ahead of you and your whole team.

Due to the small size of the map, ganking is more viable than jungling.

When my friend get's to lvl 30 we will start playing ranked and we will climb up the ladder higher than you will ever get.
lol i shall be waiting to see the day that happens.... and who said junglers dont gank in 3s? i think you are being a lil to ignorant. when i clear top jungle... gank bam... clear red buff n the 2 spawns there gank bot bam... ETC.. ETC.. end game all my team is farmed... while you n yours will be 1 farmed and the other 2 half farmed due to split Cs.. but Gl on your journey to the top

Sebamk

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacky View Post
lol i shall be waiting to see the day that happens.... and who said junglers dont gank in 3s? i think you are being a lil to ignorant. when i clear top jungle... gank bam... clear red buff n the 2 spawns there gank bot bam... ETC.. ETC.. end game all my team is farmed... while you n yours will be 1 farmed and the other 2 half farmed due to split Cs.. but Gl on your journey to the top
chill out, let them think that jungling isn't key, we need to keep some secrets to ourselves. About the thread, let me practice a little bit and I'll tell you when I'm sure I dominate jungling in 3v3