It would be fun if they released an Ad caster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Well seeing that ad casters are on the strong side of Dominion due to them being naturally good duelers (Urgot, Wukong, Panth, Soon Hecarim??) it would be good that they released one, i've got no idea of how it would be but what do you think guys?

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

So we have another OP champ? Yeah!

Phourc

04-17-2012

I think they should just make more Rammuses.

Redenbacher

04-17-2012

Yes, they should make another AD caster and he should look like the sword in the attached image.

GeneralDirection

04-17-2012

A new ad caster huh? Well it would have to be fun, original, and not at all like what we already have.

First off we should give this champion the ability to launch missiles. People love missiles. Secondly, this champion should be able to deploy a spammable force field. It'd be used to give the AD caster a degree of survivability, but it's primary purpose would be to get people mad. Next he would be equipped to engage in chemical warfare, so granting the ability to launch poison gas canisters at foul monkeys and yordles that look at you funny just seems like the next logical step. Finally, for an ultimate, the AD caster should be able to switch places with an enemy so that he can infiltrate enemy lines or beat a quick retreat when necessary.

Personally it doesn't seem like a champion I'd buy but I'm sure someone's going to love it.

Kiddalee

04-18-2012

But they already release lots of AD casters.

DaRatmastah

04-18-2012

I'd like to see another AP skirmisher in the vein of Fizz, honestly. Not a ryze ability spammer, but someone who might incentivise Riot to release a new AP/defense type item.

DiscworldDeath

04-18-2012

When people note how strong AD Casters are on dominion, they seem to be forgetting Renekton and Garen

Risemix

04-18-2012

Garen and Renekton are AD casters but they have no assassin element that keeps them relevant late-game.

Anyway, I don't know about Renekton, but I don't consider Garen to be completely useless. It's impossible for a single player to make him give up a point late-game. You seriously have to send an army to kill the guy. :\