Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ashe a bit OP with cd build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

10-24-2009

well I played a game about 5 mins ago with ashe and I got about 22-12-10 or something,and by the end of game (about 65 mins) i had the following items:infinity edge,phantom dancer,frozen heart,nashor's tooth,boots of swiftness and banshee's veil;and we won despite having a noob anivia and a noob rammus (if you guyz see this thread i'm really sorry for calling you retards,my heart was melted in the heat of battle) and the other team had a skilled nasus (if you see this thread hope you'll agree) and a pretty smart amumu too (and a teemo,veigar,and...... i forgot ).So i had exactly 45 seconds cd on my ult and 2.4 seconds cd on my volley(frozen arrows hell) and with an 1:1 ap ratio on her ult my team was totally dominating late game.SO the point of this long boring wall o' text (I love this phrase) is:riot you should really thinking of increasing crystal arrow's cd by at least 10 seconds or decrease it's damage/ap ratio,and reduce wolley's range or make the cone more narrow.Hope you'll agree with me or at least read this till the end

(and i don't think i'm just a good ashe player because that was my 3rd game from when i joined the beta)

EDIT: posted an image of the game's recorded stats,please don't post any stupid comments about my desktop icons,wins/loses,etc.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

10-24-2009

Nerf Wall-o'-text.

GNOY

10-24-2009

YOU SAY "i had the following items:infinity edge,phantom dancer,frozen heart,nashor's tooth,boots of swiftness and banshee's veil".

NOW. You complains about imba AP Ratio. Guess what ? NONE of your items affects AP, except for Nashor (55 extra DMG to ult imba? wtf).

So, my question WTF is logic behind your statement about imba AP ratio? I can understand complains about CD though. But hell, you SACRIFICE slots for more DPS/Survival items for CD reduction. Isn't it a fair trade?

Aknar

10-24-2009

I could as well use guinsoo's rageblade instead of banshee's and a +4,+5 AP per level rune page,that means 178 AP+6 AP every attack stackable 8 times,this means a total of 202 AP with only 4 stacks and 202+ bonus damage sounds pretty tough to me.besides that it's not the fact I can get 226 AP AND still have 234 dmg (199dmg +45 dmg from guinsoo's),it's the fact that her ult has 1:1 ap ratio,and her volley has has only 4 seconds cd without any cd reduction,314 aoe damage every 4 seconds sounds quite tough as well

Layotees

10-24-2009

Quote:
Zephyrous:
I could as well use guinsoo's rageblade instead of banshee's and a +4,+5 AP per level rune page,that means 178 AP+6 AP every attack stackable 8 times,this means a total of 202 AP with only 4 stacks and 202+ bonus damage sounds pretty tough to me.besides that it's not the fact I can get 226 AP AND still have 234 dmg (199dmg +45 dmg from guinsoo's),it's the fact that her ult has 1:1 ap ratio,and her volley has has only 4 seconds cd without any cd reduction,314 aoe damage every 4 seconds sounds quite tough as well

Try to find a hero that isn't like this with 15k+ gold worth of items.

Aknar

10-24-2009

Quote:
Layotees:
Try to find a hero that isn't like this with 15k+ gold worth of items.

now that i did a bit of calculating,i think you're right.Just think about an yi or tristana with the build i posted above (slice and dice demon/cannonball devil)