ashe a bit OP with cd build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aknar

10-24-2009

well I played a game about 5 mins ago with ashe and I got about 22-12-10 or something,and by the end of game (about 65 mins) i had the following items:infinity edge,phantom dancer,frozen heart,nashor's tooth,boots of swiftness and banshee's veil;and we won despite having a noob anivia and a noob rammus (if you guyz see this thread i'm really sorry for calling you *******,my heart was melted in the heat of battle) and the other team had a skilled nasus (if you see this thread hope you'll agree) and a pretty smart amumu too (and a teemo,veigar,and...... i forgot ).So i had exactly 45 seconds cd on my ult and 2.4 seconds cd on my volley(frozen arrows hell) and with an 1:1 ap ratio on her ult my team was totally dominating late game.SO the point of this long boring wall o' text (I love this phrase) is:riot you should really thinking of increasing crystal arrow's cd by at least 10 seconds or decrease it's damage/ap ratio,and reduce wolley's range or make the cone more narrow.Hope you'll agree with me or at least read this till the end

(and i don't think i'm just a good ashe player because that was my 3rd game from when i joined the beta)

EDIT: posted an image of the game's recorded stats,please don't post any stupid comments about my desktop icons,wins/loses,etc.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

10-24-2009

Nerf Wall-o'-text.

GNOY

10-24-2009

YOU SAY "i had the following items:infinity edge,phantom dancer,frozen heart,nashor's tooth,boots of swiftness and banshee's veil".

NOW. You complains about imba AP Ratio. Guess what ? NONE of your items affects AP, except for Nashor (55 extra DMG to ult imba? wtf).

So, my question WTF is logic behind your statement about imba AP ratio? I can understand complains about CD though. But hell, you SACRIFICE slots for more DPS/Survival items for CD reduction. Isn't it a fair trade?

Aknar

10-24-2009

I could as well use guinsoo's rageblade instead of banshee's and a +4,+5 AP per level rune page,that means 178 AP+6 AP every attack stackable 8 times,this means a total of 202 AP with only 4 stacks and 202+ bonus damage sounds pretty tough to me.besides that it's not the fact I can get 226 AP AND still have 234 dmg (199dmg +45 dmg from guinsoo's),it's the fact that her ult has 1:1 ap ratio,and her volley has has only 4 seconds cd without any cd reduction,314 aoe damage every 4 seconds sounds quite tough as well

Layotees

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
I could as well use guinsoo's rageblade instead of banshee's and a +4,+5 AP per level rune page,that means 178 AP+6 AP every attack stackable 8 times,this means a total of 202 AP with only 4 stacks and 202+ bonus damage sounds pretty tough to me.besides that it's not the fact I can get 226 AP AND still have 234 dmg (199dmg +45 dmg from guinsoo's),it's the fact that her ult has 1:1 ap ratio,and her volley has has only 4 seconds cd without any cd reduction,314 aoe damage every 4 seconds sounds quite tough as well
Try to find a hero that isn't like this with 15k+ gold worth of items.

Aknar

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
Try to find a hero that isn't like this with 15k+ gold worth of items.
now that i did a bit of calculating,i think you're right.Just think about an yi or tristana with the build i posted above (slice and dice demon/cannonball devil)