Hecarim Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michael226

04-21-2012

is varus coming in the mxt patch????

ErzaScarlet88

04-21-2012

come on.....NO ONE NOTICED TO NERF A LIL BIT DAMAGE ON NUNU'S ULT?

Dalj Thorn

04-21-2012

Anyone else wondering where Nautilus skill shot bar went for dredge line? I cant even use that skill how it is now. And that change is not in these patch notes. RIOT Please put it back to a skill shot.

Azulei

04-21-2012

The graphics changes in the game with the last patch have made the game almost unplayable for me. I have set all of the graphics options to lowest possible and the game still lags. I also have issues where I click on a minion or enemy champion to attack and it turns into a movement command. It seems the hit boxes were changed or something about the graphics changes fudged it up. I HATE the new announcement and damage text. The new announcement text looks cheesy and cheap, the new animated damage text is also cheesy and cheap and probably adds to the lag, and the stats font also looks bad. I've been looking for a legitimate place to give feedback and I'm not seeing any - the forums are a mess, I just looked at something that made it look like there were 50 threads with the exact same title! I'm assuming that DevTracker is really listing a series of posts and not threads, otherwise wow. Just wow.

AugustusT

04-21-2012

Oh good now teemo can kick ass even better now...sigh

Little Thor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-21-2012

Cool !!, i wanna see new bugs :P. joking..

Loxxy

04-22-2012

This Hecarim patch just made things worse... After I log on, the home screen won't show, I can't even go to the store without getting exited out after like freaking ten million tries, my mouse won't move, everything is lagging, my friend was stuck in the middle of the map and couldn't do anything, my attacks from some champions would hit someone and not do any damage at all.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser could cause minions to attack themselves.
lol what the ****??? hahaha

Nenromeas

04-22-2012

got some good changes in this patch!

Wogrim

04-23-2012

I have a spreadsheet with the rune stats and it looks like none of them changed (according to the store)?